Thank You Fed Ex.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dear Fed Ex Pilots,

I am a commuter out of PDX to MEM and fly for Mesaba. I just want to say that you guys rock! Fed Ex is the best kept secret in the airline industry regarding jumpseats.

Everytime a Fed Ex guy gets on my flights they get an automatic upgrade, and I go as far out of my way to get you on the flight...for what its worth.

A Humble Mesaba Pilot.

Simon says you are an un-humble suckup....yeah upgrade on a crj, where to the lav...LOL

Simon says you are an un-humble suckup....yeah upgrade on a crj, where to the lav...LOL
Yeah, maybe a little over-sugary, but still.. PS ever heard of a CRJ-900? Pretty nice F-seats.

Beside you don't have the creds to get hired there!!!

Why would you say that? If he's currently a RJ captain then I don't see any reason that by the time we start hiring again why he wouldn't be competitive (unless he doesn't have a four year degree).

Z

Why would you say that? If he's currently a RJ captain then I don't see any reason that by the time we start hiring again why he wouldn't be competitive (unless he doesn't have a four year degree).

Z

Zulu

Any rumor on whether the requirement for 10 internal recs (joke, but...), hand carried to the Chief Pilot himself, who actually FLEW with you is going away?

I can understand 3 recs from authority figures (check airmen, FSDO manager, etc etc)....

Alot of guys would love be Be Purple but just don't have the internal contacts....

Any rumor when hiring will resume?

I stand by my Thanks. I cannot believe some of the responses on here. You guys must really be a joy to fly with.

Latest resources

Back