• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Simon Says

New Airbus Regional Jet
Dear Fed Ex Pilots,

I am a commuter out of PDX to MEM and fly for Mesaba. I just want to say that you guys rock! Fed Ex is the best kept secret in the airline industry regarding jumpseats.

Everytime a Fed Ex guy gets on my flights they get an automatic upgrade, and I go as far out of my way to get you on the flight...for what its worth.

A Humble Mesaba Pilot.

Thanks!! Tell your friends.. I love to see off line guys in the AOC! It's nice to reciprocate for all the rides I get from all of you!!

As an off line guy, consider bringing the desk girls sugar!: cookies, candies, sweets, etc....

Oh and Dave Webb.... can you get some high speed internet in the jumpseat lounge???

Just saying.....

The computers actually hooked to the FDX LAN are among the slowest in the world. Why should the wireless be any faster?

Dear Fed Ex Pilots,

I am a commuter out of PDX to MEM and fly for Mesaba. I just want to say that you guys rock! Fed Ex is the best kept secret in the airline industry regarding jumpseats.

Everytime a Fed Ex guy gets on my flights they get an automatic upgrade, and I go as far out of my way to get you on the flight...for what its worth.

A Humble Mesaba Pilot.

Just ask for a letter of recommendation. Posting this suck up thread won't get you into Fedex any quicker.

I agree! I jumpseated through MEM during the Christmas dinner. WOW! The pilots even let me enjoy the dinner. It was very very tasty! Thank you !

Latest resources

Back