Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wil said:
I buy it in Ft. Worth.

P.S. This post was tempered over burning witches, ha,ha...

Where do you buy it in Fart Warth? (Sounds Scottish when pronounced this way) I bet Central Market or World Market. Cheers!

Miller High Life.... The true champagne of beers !! Now thats the stuff baby. Glad you were able to make it home !!

mnboyev said:
Miller High Life.... The true champagne of beers !! Now thats the stuff baby. Glad you were able to make it home !!

Thats funny mnboy, I always took you for a PBR guy don't cha know!

Yeah... I like PBR .... but only like to consume it while gazing at Blondie at the Clairmont. sp?

Wil and Goggles,
Thanks for finally hijacking a thread in a positive direction!

GogglesPisano said:
Is there such a brew? Sounds enchanting!! I've enjoyed many a "Pete's Wicked Ale," but I've ne'er heard of this Holy Ale.

Nothing like watching a Lord of the Rings movie and enjoying bread, cheese, and ale!!!!!

wms- Giddy up!;)
SF- Go to Fossil Creek liquer on Western Center.
Now, back to the thread :
AMR, I was the only pilot commuting (surprising!) but I have been charged 25.00 before but I was happy to get home! And, it was a great experience. Airtran folks should be proud of their product.
And now for something completely different: I am now opening a Canadian, "La Fin Du Monde" (The end of the world) at 9% alcohol! Cheers- Wil

Sounds like an alchohol problem to me! Now a good Savignon Blanc (just a glass) is a better buzzzzzzz...

I once bought a six pack of beer in Utah called "Polygamy Porter." On the label it said: "why have just one?" It also said I should "bring some home to the wives."

Cheers

Latest resources

Back