Thank you Airtran!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wil

Thank you for getting me home on one of the hardest travel days! Great agents, crew and love the XM!
This is my third time on Airtran and I have nothing but praise for your airline. Thanks again, hope to be part of the little, big, "a" soon!! Cheers-

Thanks Captain, I have no need to kiss butt. I have plenty of internal letters of recommendation and I hope I will get the chance to interview. Just thought I would offer my thanks and mention how impressed I have been with their product.
Since I am on my 2nd "Monty Python's Holy Ale; tempered over burning witches" and feeling warm and fuzzy my retort to you is cheers!

AirTran got me out of ATL after I missed 4 earlier flights on 3 other carriers.

Every employee was friendy and motivated. The inflight product, including the XM is top notch. It's the best service and operation I've seen in years.

320AV8R

wil said:
Since I am on my 2nd "Monty Python's Holy Ale; tempered over burning witches" and feeling warm and fuzzy my retort to you is cheers!

Is there such a brew? Sounds enchanting!! I've enjoyed many a "Pete's Wicked Ale," but I've ne'er heard of this Holy Ale.

Nothing like watching a Lord of the Rings movie and enjoying bread, cheese, and ale!!!!!

GogglesPisano said:
Is there such a brew? Sounds enchanting!! I've enjoyed many a "Pete's Wicked Ale," but I've ne'er heard of this Holy Ale.

Nothing like watching a Lord of the Rings movie and enjoying bread, cheese, and ale!!!!!

Try Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Very nice!
You can even buy it in a half gallon jug!

Googles- go to www.blacksheep.co.uk for more info. I buy it in Ft. Worth. It is really good. Other than the obvious Irish beers, my preference is for Hobgoblin Ale from the U.K. But my store was sold out. Maybe tomorrow?
btw- The label is, "Holy Grail" with an "X" throught the "GR". And, the word "AIL" is spelled underneath. Slainte (Gailic for cheers)! Wil

P.S. This post was tempered over burning witches, ha,ha...

BTW, did the jumpseat cost you $25? There is a lively discussion on this topic on another thread...

Unit
No Commute

wil said:
Thanks Captain, I have no need to kiss butt. I have plenty of internal letters of recommendation and I hope I will get the chance to interview. Just thought I would offer my thanks and mention how impressed I have been with their product.

Cheers to you as well. That brew sounds good, I'll have to look for it.

Latest resources

Back