• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terrorists are practicing....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How stupid of you to make such a stupid comment.

And you are wrong about the Farsi comment, dummy.:rolleyes:

you seem to have a problem with recognizing obvious sarcasm...actually you have a problem with basic logic in general.

Not everyone who speaks Farsi is a terrorist, but lots and lots of terrorists speak Farsi, and millions more Farsi speakers enthusiastically support terrorism.

do you have the data the support your assertion? I doubt that you do but, go ahead.

do you have the data the support your assertion? I doubt that you do but, go ahead.

I suppose your little dream world is really pleasant, with all the lollipops and teddy bears.

I suppose your little dream world is really pleasant, with all the lollipops and teddy bears.

i didn't think that you could substantiate your emotionally based rhetoric. put up or shut up.

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (you know, the while male Americans behind the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City) didn't speak Farsi. So I guess they don't qualify as terrorists, then, huh?

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (you know, the while male Americans behind the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City) didn't speak Farsi. So I guess they don't qualify as terrorists, then, huh?

I must have have missed electing McVeigh or Nichols President.

Iran, on the other hand, elected one of the Embassy kidnappers as their President.

Google this: "death to America" Iran

Then come back and tell me that millions of Farsi speakers, from their President on down, don't hate the United States and actively plan to destroy this country.

The Iranians will provide terrorists with any weapon to use against the United States, from sniper rifles to IEDs to nukes.

All the 'data' you need is to listen to what they themselves are saying.

But if when they are chanting 'Death to America' you stick your fingers in your ears and go 'LALALALALALAL', then perhaps you should read the paper sometimes.

There is barely a day goes by when you don't see a story like this one from today's paper:

Hezbollah training hit squads in Iran

By PAMELA HESS
Associated Press Writer

Iraqi Shiite assassination teams are being trained in at least four locations in Iran by Tehran's elite Quds force and Lebanese Hezbollah and are planning to return to Iraq in the next few months to kill specific Iraqi officials as well as U.S. and Iraqi troops, according to intelligence gleaned from captured militia fighters and other sources in Iraq.

And this is just from today's paper. There are thousands of reports just like this over the last 15 years or so.

I must have have missed electing McVeigh or Nichols President.

Iran, on the other hand, elected one of the Embassy kidnappers as their President.

Google this: "death to America" Iran

Then come back and tell me that millions of Farsi speakers, from their President on down, don't hate the United States and actively plan to destroy this country.

Another gem from the state that brought you George W.

Google this: "White Power America" then "come back and tell me that millions of [Americans] don't hate Blacks and Catholics. (your idea, not mine). Obviously not true, but I think (hope?) you get the idea.

Do you know how many Iranians not only hate their image, but also their leadership?

This guy (don't click if you can't look at a picture of a guy hung from a noose---it's not that graphic) is an example of a huge population of Iranians who are so sick of their society and their hypocritical "Islamic Law" that they've taken it into their own hands. That one above, our own embassy handed them over.

But you wouldn't have known that unless it was spoonfed to you from O'Reilly or Rush.

BTW, it took me 2 seconds to find that link on google. I couldn't even remember how to spell his name right. And just because you "googled" it and a bunch of hits came up for "iran" and "death to america" doesn't mean they all think it. Nice concrete thinking and reasoning you got there.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back