• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terrorists are practicing....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
on just how many occasions have you had the opportunity to try to « prevent accidents » of a terrorist nature aboard your Cessnas?
Well ... I once had an ugly chick try to take my pants off while I was flying the mighty, mighty Skyhawk. It was quite a traumatic experience. :(

Minh

(The experience was made even more traumatic by the fact that I went ahead and did the deed. What the hell else was I gonna do? I couldn't park on a cloud and get out. :( )

Snakum said:
Well ... I once had an ugly chick try to take my pants off while I was flying the mighty, mighty Skyhawk. It was quite a traumatic experience. :(

Minh

(The experience was made even more traumatic by the fact that I went ahead and did the deed. What the hell else was I gonna do? I couldn't park on a cloud and get out. :( )

I thought you getting any action was considered a national holiday, not a terrorist attack? :eek:

I thought you getting any action was considered a national holiday
D'oh! :eek:

Minh

Snakum said:
D'oh! :eek:

Minh

Although, I really can't talk... if I were to get any action it would only cause me to believe in G-d because it would require a miracle for anyone to be attracted to me...

That explains me... I'm an atheist because I'm sexless. Well, there ya go!

puuuuuuuuuuleassssse

ATL2CDG said:
Although, I really can't talk... if I were to get any action it would only cause me to believe in G-d because it would require a miracle for anyone to be attracted to me...

That explains me... I'm an atheist because I'm sexless. Well, there ya go!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'll eat a worm.

Dude, your pitiful. We don't want to hear your self loathing, so how's about giving it a rest.

BTW, Calvin never gets none neither, but he's only a figment of our collective imagination.

Hobbes

:-) said:
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'll eat a worm.

Dude, your pitiful. We don't want to hear your self loathing, so how's about giving it a rest.

BTW, Calvin never gets none neither, but he's only a figment of our collective imagination.

Hobbes

Pity from a stranger? Ah, no, no thank you. But I'll take cash.

I was trying to be funny, but obviously, like most of the Republican Party, you seem to be sadly lacking. Oh well, no big loss.

ATL2CDG said:
Pity from a stranger? Ah, no, no thank you. But I'll take cash.

I was trying to be funny, but obviously, like most of the Republican Party, you seem to be sadly lacking. Oh well, no big loss.

UUHHHHHHHH, I did not say I pitied you. I said you were pitiful. Big difference.

The big loss will be when your golddigging boy Kerry and his trial lawyer sidekick, take a licking this november.

Calvin

:-) said:
The big loss will be when your golddigging boy Kerry and his trial lawyer sidekick, take a licking this november.

Kerry certainly isn't my « boy » ; I am not a cash-giving, time-volunteering supporter and I seriously doubt that I'll be voting for him come election day.

Latest resources

Back