• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terror Alert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Relax, when they say "aviation facilities" they mean airports. Meaning this flyer should go up in terminal buildings, flight schools, mx shops, flightinfo.com and your local outhouse... not necessarily in that order ;)

They wouldn't post it to the web if they didn't want it out there.

Does it seem odd that a British national (born in Nigeria fwiw) in the country illegally has a SSN? I'd have thought it wasn't quite so easy to be issued a SS#, but I'm no expert on such things. Seems odd, though.

Has anybody (say, a CFI in GA) called the number at the bottom of the announcement & spoken with either of the two special agents listed?

AcroChik said:
"Not FBI agents. Just airmen, some of whom lost friends on 09/11. Get over yourself."

Do you somehow imagine that I, having lived in NYC my entire life, losing both family and friends on Sept 11 '01, has somehow been magically infused with super-human good judgement as a result of such a tragedy?

Do you think you have been?

Or were you somehow specially selected to become inspired while the rest of us were not?

Your post ~ A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF SELF-IMPORTANT OVER-IDENTIFICATION ~ not only insults the reality of what happened but makes you look like you're overwhelmed with the need to compete with others for association with tragedy.

Seek help.

Thank you for misconstrueing my post so egregiously, acnechick. Perhaps, in your fit of self righteousness, you have missed the point entirely.
Why do you suppose sensitive information, such as is the subject of this thread, is issued to agencies on a "need to know" basis ? It was simply my observation that wide dissemination of this information could serve as an impediment to the apprehension of this alledged terrorist.

No, I have not been imbued with any special abilities as a result of this tragedy. Just a heightened awareness, shared by most as a result of this painful event. How you made this quantum leap of deductive reasoning, having read only my post is rather disconcerting. Perhaps you have special powers which enable you to peer into my mind, and have extrapolated facts which were never expressed.

Finally, although I have an educational background in clinical psychology, I don't recall any syndromes (classic or otherwise), which include your reference to "self important over identification". What exactly is that ? I'm certain that many subscribers to this thread would benefit from an explanation, myself included.

Thank you for the admonition to seek help, but I really prefer the comic relief provided by zany posters like you. My personal therapy. :)

Pedro said:
I think he did the same as Cfrost and Flechas, rearranged a few words.

I'm buying a round when he gets back, 7 days in the island is just too much! :D

Thanks Pedro. I'll take ya up on it!

slowto250 said:
Thank you for misconstrueing my post so egregiously, acnechick. Perhaps, in your fit of self righteousness, you have missed the point entirely.
Why do you suppose sensitive information, such as is the subject of this thread, is issued to agencies on a "need to know" basis ? It was simply my observation that wide dissemination of this information could serve as an impediment to the apprehension of this alledged terrorist.

No it wont, see my post above.

They were looking for the 20th hijacker, I don't remember if they ever found him, could this guy be a 21st?

CNN: "Two of the hijackers involved in the 9/11 attacks trained for a time at the same airport where Hajaig took lessons -- Gwinnett County Airport-Briscoe Field, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution."

Metro752 said:
They were looking for the 20th hijacker, I don't remember if they ever found him, could this guy be a 21st?

CNN: "Two of the hijackers involved in the 9/11 attacks trained for a time at the same airport where Hajaig took lessons -- Gwinnett County Airport-Briscoe Field, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution."

add to that, no known source of income (I should call the school and ask if I can get free lessons too!) so he was getting funding from somewhere, used calling cards to call overseas.... more and more similarities.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back