• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terror Alert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not like he scanned in the flyer and posted it. He listed a link to a publically available website. You guys that think you are FBI agents need to get over yourself.

Bluto said:
It's not like he scanned in the flyer and posted it. He listed a link to a publically available website. You guys that think you are FBI agents need to get over yourself.

Not FBI agents. Just airmen, some of whom lost friends on 09/11.
Get over yourself.

Bluto said:

If you read the flyer at the bottom it said:

"FOR DISSEMINATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND AVIATION FACILITIES ONLY"

I do not need to work for the FBI to understand this is not to be released to the public as the last line said. If it as released otherwise then it is public information.

Any other comment to your post is pointless.

JAFI

Last edited:
Hey, I think I pounded a few beers with that guy, he seems ok.

hey pedro, flechas is a wannabe pilot who doesn't know when to stop. i'm glad he got banned :D j/k. i can't think he did something too terrible. but hey, i got banned for 24 hours by falcon capt for rearranging cusswords, so maybe he went all out?

wasn't he being a jerk to everyone (or was that just to me?)

JAFI said:
If you read the flyer at the bottom it said:

"FOR DISSEMINATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND AVIATION FACILITIES ONLY"

I do not need to work for the FBI to understand this is not to be released to the public as the last line said. If it as released otherwise then it is public information.

Any other comment to your post is pointless.

JAFI

Um, yeah, and then the law enforcement agencies like Customs post the Johnny Talibans up on the bulletin board so that we can all see who is wanted by the government for legal torturing.

Posting a suspected terrorist's information and photo is a public service.

Aside from this debate, that thing looks like it was made by a 15yr old with too much time on his hands.... Cn anyone see if this is REAL!?!?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back