• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terror Alert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe I saw this guy at TPF last year. He came in asking to take lessons and financing. He wanted to know if "all the arabs because of 911 had ruined a potential airline career for him". Interesting.

JAFI said:
How smart is posting this? If he has a computer or has a friend who watches these sites HE now has a copy of the notice.

I say your post is at least bad judgement if not criminal.

JAFI

You have got to be kidding me? Sadly I think you are not, this not only was a good post it makes sense to "alert" those who are in the profession and all for that matter. I don't think anyone gives a flying f*** whether or not he has a computer (but? what if he has a new Dell, Sony, IBM, or Gateway computer for that matter and does see this notice). Uh oh, we are all doomed, doomed I say.

It is called getting information out and allowing people a heads up on this yahoo.

bad judgement? I think not, Criminal? I think not once again

This is pretty much all out via all outlets as it should be.

no brainer on this one.

My hat is off to the original poster for making the thread and listing the link and to the moderators for making it a sticky.

Six dollar word winner!

WOW!
isconstrueing, egregiously, impediment, imbued, extrapolated, admonition.

All used in the same post. You should have made your post longer. You could have used up the whole week of your word-a-day calendar.

You must be really smart, we are all impressed by your obvious educational background which far exceeds us poor dumb pilot types.

COOPERVANE said:
WOW!
isconstrueing, egregiously, impediment, imbued, extrapolated, admonition.

All used in the same post. You should have made your post longer. You could have used up the whole week of your word-a-day calendar.

You must be really smart, we are all impressed by your obvious educational background which far exceeds us poor dumb pilot types.

BL@W ME

Maybe you should focus some of your exhaustive psychological training inward and consider some anger management therapy. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back