• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ten Signs It's Time to Retire From the Fracs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the young female suburbanite on the telephone listing all the yummy meals she’s losing weight on. Meanwhile, the idiotic husband is lamely looking through a refrigerator full of yogurt, trying to find her food stash.

For some reason that commercial annoys me to no end. However I do like the part where she says "mmmmmmmmmm. I know. It's my weakness"

I love hearing all you young punks whine about guys like me hogging all your opportunities.

Back when I was FE on the good ol' 707, and you was still a gleam in your grandpappy's eye, I was out there putting it all on the line to help build this industry.

So I may have lost a step or two in the last fifty years. So what?

So I don't always do what that dang RA thing says I'm supposed to. So what if I have to get up and hit the head three times on a two hour leg? So what if it takes me an hour to send in my actuals on that dang whatchamajig? So what if I doze off over there without warning?

And what if I can't lift anything heavier than ten pounds over my head? What about it, hmm? Like it's my fault these rich punks can't figure out how to pack.

So what if I'm totally useless on the last day of a sixer? So what if I still can't figure out how to work that dang whatchamacallit with all them little buttons on it? So what if I throw a tantrum when the company changes the trip on me?

I earned the right to be here.

Just wish I would've save a little now and then.

Yeah, Dooker's friggin hilarious!

I hate to say it, but those are things you really need to work on so we can supply superior service. You do realize in your effort to sound like you have earned something, you have given the ney-sayers more ammunition.

By the way, when you were flying the panel on a 707, the fractional industry did not exist. So lets not try to take credit for things that you didn't do.

All that being said. I think as long as they can still perform to company standards than the older guys/gals can keep flying as long as they want.

Last edited:
I love hearing all you young punks whine about guys like me hogging all your opportunities.

Back when I was FE on the good ol' 707, and you was still a gleam in your grandpappy's eye, I was out there putting it all on the line to help build this industry.

So I may have lost a step or two in the last fifty years. So what?

So I don't always do what that dang RA thing says I'm supposed to. So what if I have to get up and hit the head three times on a two hour leg? So what if it takes me an hour to send in my actuals on that dang whatchamajig? So what if I doze off over there without warning?

And what if I can't lift anything heavier than ten pounds over my head? What about it, hmm? Like it's my fault these rich punks can't figure out how to pack.

So what if I'm totally useless on the last day of a sixer? So what if I still can't figure out how to work that dang whatchamacallit with all them little buttons on it? So what if I throw a tantrum when the company changes the trip on me?

I earned the right to be here.

Just wish I would've save a little now and then.

Yeah, Dooker's friggin hilarious!

OK ********************furbrains... you're in the fractional forum and you're talking down to fractional pilots. In ONE sentence, you expose just how much of idiot you really are. Can you please tell me which fractional company operates 707's? What exactly were you "putting on the line" while sitting sideways in a ********************box while taking orders from an alcoholic captain? We're all in the FRACTIONAL industry sir. Your little speach about you being in the 707 means NOTHING to ANY of us. NOTHING you did in that 707 helped creat, form, structure the fractional business. My guess... you're Porter's little brother. But that's just me.

Another thing that I found really funny is how you attack someone for making fun of you and telling them to grow up while at the same time, making yourself look like a complete jackass.

Thanks for the laughs!

Guys, this is one of the funniest threads yet on this site but I have to give the 1st place ribbon to this dickhead for whining like a little bitch. That took the cake!

Hello All,

Day three of flying with "co".... he is having trouble hearing radio...I say "yea some of the inter-coms suck will write up when we land"...next comment floors me. "No need to worry.... I didn't put me hearing aid's in"...s%t I laugh once I realize what my bro has said. Something I never expected. I will say one thing about my "deaf" bro..... he flew the airplane as well as anyone....age is a number for some and reality for others.

Info.

Hello All,

Day three of flying with "co".... he is having trouble hearing radio...I say "yea some of the inter-coms suck will write up when we land"...next comment floors me. "No need to worry.... I didn't put me hearing aid's in"...s%t I laugh once I realize what my bro has said. Something I never expected. I will say one thing about my "deaf" bro..... he flew the airplane as well as anyone....age is a number for some and reality for others.

Info.

Huh????

G200

Even young whippersnappers ought to be able to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Last edited:
You know you are too long in the tooth when you define the perfect overnight as the following:

Your First officer did not spend a dime.... and you had a bowel movement.

#43: When you eat your first meal at home after a tour, you instinctively put the plate on your lap.

#44: You have an entire set of bowls, serving trays, and drinking glasses at home, yet none of them match.

#45: Your entire wardrobe consists of free FBO shirts and hats

#46: When you leave home for work, your kids ask when you are coming back for a visit

Latest resources

Back