• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tell me it's not true!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Epaulette covers that I have used are slightly narrower on one end than the other. Put them on one way and then the other. The one that goes on easiest is the right way.

Forgive us at XJ...

Haven't seen the epaulet thing just yet, but have heard some of the youngsters refer to the -900 as the "9." I have been quick to correct them as we all know there is only one "9." Trust me boys, the older fellows at XJ are doing our part to keep any cocky newbies in check. My favorites have been the guys who have been here for 6 months and are pissed because they're being "bumped down" back to straight reserve with recent realignments that have come out. What a bummer for them - considering the multitude of people in our ranks that sat straight Saab FO reserve for 4 years plus during our "dark ages." Please forgive our newbies, and all of us who are still struggling to learn how to land the 9... I mean, the -900.

MM

This ranks right up there with the RP fo saying he flys a "mini bus"

you mean our fine RP "FA" that say mini bus.

no FO calls it the minibus but hey this is gay hangar news so flame on

It isn't a new guy thing, just a personality thing. Prior to 9/11, a fairly senior Eagle captain would tell people he flew the 72. If they didn't push it, he would not elaborate that it was the ATR-72. Kind of funny when he would say it to AA guys.

It isn't a new guy thing, just a personality thing. Prior to 9/11, a fairly senior Eagle captain would tell people he flew the 72. If they didn't push it, he would not elaborate that it was the ATR-72. Kind of funny when he would say it to AA guys.

Kind of like telling the NWA 747 guys in the Crew Customs line, "we just got in from London on the 340."
...............London, ON in the Saab 340. That's humorous. What's not is the d0uche bag XJ "9" FO who had his bars on backwards in MSP last week. I never would have believed it until I actually saw it with my own eyes. It was truly a sad, sad day.
I apologize on behalf of the majority of the professional pilots at Mesaba. These FOs are few and far between. It's just unfortunate that the interview process failed and these tools sliped through the cracks and are tainting a well respected pilot group.

Ah, yes, the "Bro FO", worthy of a topic of its own.

Latest resources

Back