Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rommel

waterboy
I heard today that there are some "900" FO's that wear their epaulets backward because they fly the "9"

Come on I thought the "I went to UND, I went to Riddle war" with jr fo's was funny, but seriously this just makes you look like a moron who can't put his uniform on right. Makes you wonder what else he can't put on the right way....

This ranks right up there with the RP fo saying he flys a "mini bus"

They may fly the "9" but 'em in a real -9 and they can't find their ass from a hole in the ground.

I heard today that there are some "900" FO's that wear their epaulets backward because they fly the "9"

Come on I thought the "I went to UND, I went to Riddle war" with jr fo's was funny, but seriously this just makes you look like a moron who can't put his uniform on right. Makes you wonder what else he can't put on the right way....

This ranks right up there with the RP fo saying he flys a "mini bus"

Yeah, and I hear some people don't always wear their hat... 'Tell me it's not true!!!' Rommel!

Seriously.....Dork is out there, and its rampant in the regionals and this industry, especially in young guys in the regionals...thank god its not catchy like a cold or the flu....maybe people should wear dust masks or get vaccinated just in case.

Latest resources

Back