TEB - What's for lunch?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
I almost forgot, be sure to go to Harold's for deli. It is across the street from the Marriot Courtyard next to the Castle at the intersection of 17 & 3.

Great suggestions - keep 'em coming! I know I've been to Harold's...the next time I need a 16" tall cake (or a turkey sandwich that's almost as big) I'll go back.

Wang Chung said:
Great suggestions - keep 'em coming! I know I've been to Harold's...the next time I need a 16" tall cake (or a turkey sandwich that's almost as big) I'll go back.

If you want to save a few buck's or just have a good pizza ... go to Sal's. They are on the north side of the airport just west of the "drive through" on the road that dog legs to the right immediately after passing Dassault. They are on the right in a small strip mall. (Was that confusing enough). If you get to Redneck road you have gone too far.

Large cheese "pie" is 9.95. BYOB as well.

Also, be sure and get the pastrami next time at Harold's. Like butta'

G100driver said:
Also, be sure and get the pastrami next time at Harold's. Like butta'
Harold's is ok, but if you like Pastrami (and who doesn't???), next time you get to Phoenix, go to the "Downtown Deli" on Central, right downtown in the business district (The Downtown Deli, 1[size=-1]30 N Central Ave, [/size][size=-1]Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 258-3069)[/size]... By far the best Pastrami Sammich I have had... You won't leave hungry or broke!

Falcon Capt said:
Harold's is ok, but if you like Pastrami (and who doesn't???), next time you get to Phoenix, go to the "Downtown Deli" on Central, right downtown in the business district (The Downtown Deli, 1[size=-1]30 N Central Ave, [/size][size=-1]Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 258-3069)[/size]... By far the best Pastrami Sammich I have had... You won't leave hungry or broke!
No Sh@@t, never been, but I'll be there next week!

501261 said:
No Sh@@t, never been, but I'll be there next week!
I think they are only open for Breakfasl/Lunch since they are in the downtown business district...

The Pastrami is excellent, as well as their soups are home-made... Mmmm...

G100driver said:
They serve fried burrito's and burned coffee. Fequented by mechanics.:D

Yea, but the waitress is hot!!!

I've eaten at most of the nicer stuff and it's fine, sushi is cool at Miyoshis and that other gigantic buffet place (cheap and decent) Minados or something like that, but, for breakfast and the best **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** fresh desserts (boston creme pie) there is this cheap and unhealty greasy spoon on the way in from Lyndhurst-I think it's on Rte 17-it's not too far from that Japanese steakhouse...it's open early and the sausage is great. Can't for the life of me remember the name, I think it starts with an L.

Latest resources

Back