Teamsters Approval

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SlapShot

I was just wondering how many pilot groups that are represented by the Teamsters are happy with their representation.

They suck, look what they've done for Lakes!!! They have screwed over those poor Lakers for the last few years, doing nothing for them. They are still stealing money from them and haven't done anything!!!! Any past or present Lakers care to input???

Ditto Zantop, owner elected to shut the company down at the anniversary of the contract date. Teamsters took dues out of my severance pay. A union can not make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear.

Last edited:
SlapShot said:
I was just wondering how many pilot groups that are represented by the Teamsters are happy with their representation.
arent you represented by IBT..Why dont you tell us.

Well, the FAs at Trans States have teamsters and the company still shits all over them. Teamsters does nothing. Oh, and Go Jet wants teamsters too. I guess the company likes what they get away with regarding our FAs.

You know. I didn't write shoots or GJ. Is this thing changing words now? It's pretty funny that it considers Go Jet some sort of foul language. I guess the truth hurts.

At CHQ Republic Shuttle (whatever you want to call it) the IBT747 does a OK job.We have a great lawyer but our BA is somewhat to be desired. One thing is for sure thank GOD we aren't ALPA. Major conflict of interest they only look out for the big guys.

Old Jballer said:
At CHQ Republic Shuttle (whatever you want to call it) the IBT747 does a OK job.

Ah, but Shuttle is still IBT264, not 747. Or so I believe.

Latest resources

Back