Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
enigma,

I fell out of my chair LOL. Thanks.

Maybe you should of mentioned that prior to leaving the aircraft you smashed 7 of your fingers (with a hammer) so you could simulate not being able to find the d-ring during your jump. And was there something about putting your hair on fire???

JAFI

well, I knew a guy who decided to go do a backcourse approach by himself, with foggles. But he ended up in the lake next to the airport, he flew the needles! that was his excuse. Besides the fact that there is no backcourse approach for this airport. He just had to test his skills in the airplane, without a safety pilot. He was too good for one!

ATC experts on icing... THERE'S a contradiction in terms. Never trust coffee sippers with your life on matters INSIDE your cockpit.

I'm just wondering the motivation for dragging an argument from another site to flightinfo...

I'm sure none of the rest of us really care that much.

Traffic, we better care. It's idiots like TDturbo that give the proverbal "Black eye" to the rest of the flying world. With all of the knowledge that is on this board, the moron still defends his decision to to the stupid. What does that say about this individual? I would hope that no new fresh pilot hopefulls come to this board and ask him (TDturbo) for advice.

And as a side note, I would not even think of giving TDturbo dual if he came to me and needed some.

Last edited:
troy said:
Traffic, we better care. It's idiots like TDturbo that give the proverbal "Black eye" to the rest of the flying world. With all of the knowledge that is on this board, the moron still defends his decision to to the stupid. What does that say about this individual? I would hope that no new fresh pilot hopefulls come to this board and ask him (TDturbo) for advice.

And as a side note, I would not even think of giving TDturbo dual if he came to me and needed some.

Oh I wasn't arguing with the content. It just seems childish to run to flightinfo and say "Look what so and so said about you."

Yeah, and?

I'm just wondering the motivation for dragging an argument from another site to flightinfo...

It just seems childish to run to flightinfo and say "Look what so and so said about you."

Yeah, and?

The motivation was a recent attack that mr. turbo made on myself, in which he cited a self-perceived "victory" on another site...a victory where there was no fight. In this case, he went to that same site, mainly a place for private pilots and those considering becoming pilots, and entered a thread that had nothing to do with his rant. He used that place primarily as an attack on me.

The motivation here was that he uses this forum frequently to take shots at me, and on the other site, he attacked not just me, but every poster on flightinfo.

In the interest of setting the record straight, after plenty of attacks against me. That's all.

Here, it's no big deal, but on sites frequented mostly by private pilots, his commentaries sometimes might actually be believed, and get someone killed.

Just let it go for the love of everything that is holy. Who cares if he takes shots at you? Deal with it. Don't rant and rave because there is nothing you can do about it besides drag it on. GOSH

Latest resources

Back