tdturbo strikes again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TurboS7 said:
Nothing wrong with flying into ice intentionally to get experience as long as you have a good out. He did with warm air below. He learned something that might well get him out of trouble one day. While all you soothsayers are yelling and screaming when you get in ice some day you will be doing the dumb thing. TDTurbo will be cool and doing the right thing, because he has been there and done that.

As a friend of mine I wouldn't need to think twice about flying with him (TD) or letting family members onboard his aircraft. Turbo, very well stated in the response but most will neglect to see the point of view where you are coming from. Having talked to him on many occasions I can say that he is probably one of the more level headed guys in the 91 arena that I have come across that is always wanting to gain additional knowledge. With a very successful and extremely profitable medical practice in place present day the last thing he is going to do is take chances to risk the very life that has made him so successful outside of aviation, I don't think so. Aviation is a never ending learning environment and he is and will continue to increase his knowledge as long as he is a pilot.

next time I go the 17,000 im going to take the o2 off and type something on my laptop and see what it looks like

Latest resources

Back