Tards of NetJets!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hawkered said:
"Voices of Reason", was the name given to a divisive group of pilots that were trying to stop a job action at The Allied Pilot's Association. The Year was 1998, and the American Airlines pilots were ordered back to work by President Clinton anyway.

Did you get that tactic out of the Sun Tzu manual as well? Interesting theory...Strangely no internet search brings it up...Nice attempt at diversion, though.
Believe it or not, all people that disagree with you aren't management, as much as you'd like to make your zombie followers believe it.

Did you get that tactic out of the Sun Tzu manual as well? Interesting theory...Strangely no internet search brings it up...Nice attempt at diversion, though.
Believe it or not, all people that disagree with you aren't management, as much as you'd like to make your zombie followers believe it.

Once again, a statement with no substance, purpose or meaning.

You have to give us something better than that. Sad, just plain sad.

Lrjet55 said:
Once again, a statement with no substance, purpose or meaning.

You have to give us something better than that. Sad, just plain sad.

Just pointing out the old, used up tactics...Don't look to me to be your savior and tell you what to do...All I can say is get a job where you are happy, and don't be led like a zombie for the next ten years or so

...BTW any of you think about how old you'll be in ten years? Really, think about it. Why wait for something that MIGHT happen 10 years down the line, when you can do something NOW. FLOPS will get what they deserve when they lose all their good people, and owners/business starts dropping like crazy. When all they are left with are 19 year olds that would have otherwise been at Mesa, NO ONE will want to be in the back. THAT's "sticking it to them" Why stick it to YOURSELF and play their games and the IBT's games? Look at how long NetJets has been working on this and STILL nothing! Do FLOPS pilots really believe that they'll just "latch on" to Net Jet's contract? Get real...You will start ALL OVER...from the beginning as a NEW entity. After all over your efforts, after several years IBT will get you to accept a cr@p contract with the typical "It's just a first contract, that's the best you can get" babble. GET REAL people!

Last edited:
Not to mention hypocritical

Believe it or not, all people that disagree with you aren't IBT handles, as much as you'd like to make your zombie followers believe it.

Just replacing one word in your sentence, proves what a double standard you have, Voice. I know many NJ pilots that are HAPPY with the JOB, just not the pay. But they are working to change that.

Green, you called the UAL strike a success???? It sufficiently weakened the company to where they could not stand the adversity when faced which led to the employee/ownership losing all their stock value and stock itself.

Voice of Reason,

I have no doubt you have a miserable job in an industry you arent even suited for. Your probably to old, to slow and to upset because you were never hired or recruited for anything substantial.

You have rationalized your ineptitude and skill to champion for mediocracy. We on the other hand are attempting to change something that directly affects each and everyone of us on a daily basis. Thinking 10 years down the road is exactly what we are thinking of. You have missed the point, the boat and the whole conversation. There is a fight to fight and thats what we are doing. Your ingnorance or arrogance is simply pathetic.

Some people never take a chance. They sit back and criticize those who do. Your hindsight is impeccably 20/20 but your foresight makes you legaly blind.

Don't bother posting a response because I can't get back the 20 or so seconds of my life it takes me to read your blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Publishers said:
Green, you called the UAL strike a success???? It sufficiently weakened the company to where they could not stand the adversity when faced which led to the employee/ownership losing all their stock value and stock itself.

They got Dick Ferris canned did they not? That was a success in itself.

Lrjet55 said:
Voice of Reason,

Your probably to old, to slow and to upset because you were never hired or recruited for anything substantial.

You have rationalized your ineptitude ...

Don't bother posting a response because I can't get back the 20 or so seconds of my life it takes me to read your blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

....And I'm "inept"?????
Oh, and you sure "got me" on that description, lol.
Don't bother posting a response, huh? Typical

I have read hundreds of your posts on every section of this message board. One thing is consistant.

You consistantly discourage any pilots who who think they may be worth more than a management wants to pay. You consistantly blame Pilot's and their unions for every difficulty a carrier encounters. You consistantly discourage pilots by saying the economics of aviation won't support good salaries and work rules.

You are consistant.

It could not possibly be that Managements are at fault for poor performance could it?

No offense to any FLOPS folks intended... Now I do not have a first hand knowledge. But a few FLOPS pilots I have bumped into in hotels and FBOs have made it sound to me like they don't believe they'll be in business another year. Now I just CANNOT BELIEVE this! There is no Pilot's Union there to screw things up for management. So it just cannot possibly be true.

If it is true, I think management needs to ensure a Union gets in ASAP so they will have someone to blame other than themselves... don't you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back