• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tards of NetJets!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually goatrope I love my job here. Throw some posts where I bitch about my job.

It's a great job. I truely enjoy it.

beerfarter said:
Why do you guys continue to work for Ramen then pi$$ and moan about it all day? Just STRIKE!! Call Santulli's bluff. If you don't think a strike would cripple that company then you are smoking something.

Even if they could hire a bunch of guys with Citation time they wouldn't be able to get everyonel lined up in time to fill the slots. You guys have no balls.

Hey moron,
You obviously know nothing about the RLA. It is not our call. We WILL when we are allowed to. Why don't you sit in a small closed phone booth and sample your own brand for a while. You are taking up space here that could be used for someone with intelligence.

Besides, your woman told me mine were bigger than yours.:cool:

As with every other issue, StrongUnion has dedicated volunteers working hard to make sure that ALL OPTIONS are available to the pilots of NJA. The leadership will not hesitate --ONCE THEY ARE RELEASED--to strike, if that were determined to be in the best interest of the pilots. Brains, more than "brawn" is what is needed at this time. That said, I am happy to report that both "smarts" and "guts" are in plentiful supply among the negotiating team, according to my source :) Have a good weekend everyone! NJW

I would argue that the ual strike was pretty succesful. They avoided a B scale which had horrendous pay rates. I saw a copy of it once and I think the B scale 747 fo's would have topped out somewhere around 65k if the pilots had not walked.

Netjet Wife is right. The new union is so well organised it has the entire business aviation community spending nights awake. If we get really good pay, flight departments around the country will have to up the ante, because of our schedules. If we get enough pay to be an alternate for airlines, particuarly the regionals, it might be the end of slave labor at places like MESA too.

The future is ours...if it's handled with brains as well as brawn!

Welcome to Stepford

Hawkered said:
Netjet Wife is right. The new union is so well organised it has the entire business aviation community spending nights awake.

OMG....and I'm on the Kool-Aid? Thanks for the uncontrollable laugh...Needed that. Yikes

Speaking of laughs, Netjetwife is an "IBT handle"....so you say. My family will get a laugh out of that, and as some (those who read this board closely) here know, we REALLY can use the laugh. That said, I prefer the post above yours.

"Voices of Reason", was the name given to a divisive group of pilots that were trying to stop a job action at The Allied Pilot's Association. The Year was 1998, and the American Airlines pilots were ordered back to work by President Clinton anyway.

Mr Stepford Voice, you do not speak on behalf of any pilot at Netjets, nor do you speak on behalf of anyone but your own self interest on this board. I suspect you are a management boot-licker at some two bit operator.

Hope it all goes well for you son! Would you like us to send you some new knee pads!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back