Tards of NetJets!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excellent post, Gunfyter! I just have one question:
Was it directed at A) Voice B) Publishers or ... C) both :)

I do not -- if you read all those posts find management particulary great in this industry, especially compared to many others.
What we have is a difference in philosophy that says, if you do not like things, leave and find something else.

I believe that most pilots of companies have little real sense of the economic s and the business section they are in and consequently misjudge management and how the company works.

People on the high side are over paid and the bottom side is way underpaid.... just like at Netjets.

"People on the high side are over paid and the bottom side is way underpaid.... just like at Netjets."

Which is exactly why the industry is overdue for a correction. It is up to the pilots to force the issue. I believe that many of them DO understand the economics involved, particularly when it comes to the massive waste the NJ pilots witness on a regular basis. Furthermore, we all understand that wages are a cost of doing business.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS AND SHOULD BE PAID AS SUCH

A RISING TIDE SHOULD LIFT ALL BOATS

Voice of Reason- I'm sorry that your geeky approach to life without meaning has yielded you no findings of the peculiarities of The Allied Pilots Association. Your arguments have no sense of direction or purpose. Do you go to work everyday reciting the words of Phyllis Diller in, "The Antz"

"It's not a lot, but it's a life!" ?

How about you grow a backbone and make yourself stand up and be counted? Or is it better to stand around FBOs muttering in repetition.

"We're all doomed...."

What people have done to airline pay in this country undermines the very premise of safety that the travelling public have come to expect. If you continue to work in an industry where only peanuts are paid, we will come to expect monkeys applying for the job.

Unionism has stopped child labor, unlawful terminations and unsafe work practices. Yes, I know you will counter with all the alphabet organizations that are part of government, but unions are where society first felt this need.

ALPA dropped the ball on the Replacement Jets, we all know that. It's up to the rest of the industry to fix this mistake. If we continue to allow passengers with caviar tastes, use our services at McDonalds pricing, we are doing this entire country a disservice!

Last edited:
Like he said! :) Excellent post, Hawkered!

Voice of Reason, just to let you off the hook somewhat. I have been known to very anti-Teamster myself. This is not a matter of The Teamsters or ALPA or SWAPA. This is a matter of dutiful representation of our interests.

My belief is that The Teamsters better get this right, or they'll never represent a pilot group again in this country. We are a "boiler plate" case, no question about it.

If they screw this up, we will be independent, it's as simple as that!

Hawkered said:
Voice of Reason, just to let you off the hook somewhat. I have been known to very anti-Teamster myself. This is not a matter of The Teamsters or ALPA or SWAPA. This is a matter of dutiful representation of our interests. !
This is true. I think we went at it once before on this board.

I am pro Teamster because thats what we are. I am for US.

Lol...Oh, I get it noooowwww....

Hawkered said:
Voice of Reason, just to let you off the hook somewhat. I have been known to very anti-Teamster myself. This is not a matter of The Teamsters or ALPA or SWAPA. This is a matter of dutiful representation of our interests.

My belief is that The Teamsters better get this right, or they'll never represent a pilot group again in this country. We are a "boiler plate" case, no question about it.

If they screw this up, we will be independent, it's as simple as that!

....Okay, so I'm wrong until you decide to think that way too.... Interesting ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back