Talon Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJAowner

What does nayone know about Talon Air from Long Island? I am running very high on myu hours for this year and want to charter for a few short flights out of New Jersey. Would you put your kids on its planes? Any other recommedations? Post or PM would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Fly safe.

I have a friend over there. They don't skimp on maintenance or training, and they have a nice facility. I have no info on pay or QOL, but that won't be germaine.

The owner is a real estate investor/attorney, who also flies.

They're probably one of the better ones out there.

They Don't Need Business

Well I think they do not need/want new business. I sent emails, left phone messages and filled out the on-line charter request last week and haven't heard a peep. I can only assume they do not want any new business.

That's odd, maybe they do have more business than they know what to do with - If you look at Flight Aware, there are lots of TFF movements in and out of FRG. Sorry I couldn't help, I actually don't know any other small jet operation I would recommend. I could get you a deal on a DC10, though.

There are other good ones in the area - Executive Flightways at Islip, Key Air at OXC, Worldwide Jet at Millville. I know people at all three and haven't heard anything that would make me beleive they are anything less than safe.

Latest resources

Back