• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tale from Go Jet jumpseat!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go Shi## gives Mesa someone to talk shi## about!!

UEJ500 said:
flyHItoo: Your links are in no way backing up what you said.

The first link is telling about all the companies that they are trying to get on board. This is months and months old. besides, the ones they are actually negotiating for have links to other pages. The g0 jet name isn't a link, so it doesn't seem they have done anything for months and months.

If the NMB actually rules that these are two seperate companies, it will be a crime.....

And do you actually have a link to the NMB website or is it all crap from the teamsters website, which has nothing from DEC 21ST 2005.

Don't try to defend your actions and your lies.

I hate to bring up this thread up again.....

But.... I hate being called a liar also. Read it for your self. This is from the NMB. Go Jet and TSA, and TSAHoldings are no different than DAL, ComAIR, and DALHoldings, or no different from AAL, AE and AMR.

TWO airlines ONE parent.

In the real world Holding companies own many smaller companies, that is just the way it is.

Here is the link:

http://www.nmb.gov/representation/deter2006/33n009.pdf

Last edited:
Too bad they couldn't include how when a GJ plane broke down a couple weeks ago a TSA plane was put on their routes. I still can't get over seeing websites used as evidence in a court case, weird. Oh well, it wasn't a perfect solution and it'll likely get resolved in the upcoming contract negotiations. Unfortunately that means our next contract is going to be awful, so nobody get your hopes up for a bar-raising contract. GJ hasn't hurt TSA too badly yet, but they will soon, mark my words.

Capn Lucky said:
... They [management] are betting on ill will protecting them...

This statement has spot-on nailed what is probably the biggest obstacle to progress for the regional pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back