Tale from Go Jet jumpseat!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skypine69 said:
Jumpseater no show ID then jumpseater no ride on my airplaney!
GJ pilots are not welcome on my plane either way.

TSA management recently fired a captain for denying the jumpseat to a Go Sh!t pilot (initials J.A.)

With the statement when asking for the jumpseat "I AM going to take the jumpseat......"

Even if he wasn't with Go Puke he wouldn't ride in my airplane........

TSA company lawyer has stated that kicking him out of the jumpseat was an "illegal work action".........it is getting thick around here------can barely breath

Last edited:
Shrek said:
With the statement when asking for the jumpseat "I AM going to take the jumpseat......"

JA's day of reckoning is coming. TSA pilots losing their jobs, careers, livelihoods as their former fellow pilots gleefully stab them in the front, the back and every where else. These scumbags are protected by the company. If a pilot mutters "a-hole" in reference to one of scumb jets finest, they are terminated.

John your actions will not be forgotten nor forgiven.

The MEC ....MIA. Probably getting ready to shut down tsalounge again. Something productive like that.

redbook said:
JA's day of reckoning is coming. TSA pilots losing their jobs, careers, livelihoods as their former fellow pilots gleefully stab them in the front, the back and every where else. These scumbags are protected by the company. If a pilot mutters "a-hole" in reference to one of scumb jets finest, they are terminated.

John your actions will not be forgotten nor forgiven.

The MEC ....MIA. Probably getting ready to shut down tsalounge again. Something productive like that.

Just curious as to what other professions you believe would allow employees to act like children or verbally insult other co-workers without it resulting in termination ? None that I can think of, at least not in today's politically correct world. Especially in a profession that transports the general public at 35,000 ft. How would you like your surgeons arguing with each other while getting ready to slice you open ??? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
doctors wont undercut each others wages and work rules to work in a shiny new hospital like *************************s pilots do.

treetopflyer said:
doctors wont undercut each others wages and work rules to work in a shiny new hospital like *************************s pilots do.

Actually having many family members in the medical profession I beg to differ. However, the insurance companies do it for them. When one medical group's rates get too high the insurance companies start altering the networks, changing the formularies, etc...

So what's your point ??? Do you really think the "shiny new" syndrome is characteristic of only one group of pilots ? How about the Comair concessions for jets ? (that really worked out great)

Looking in from the outside it sounds like the company will not stand up for any unauthorized "union" activities.

Isn't this disagreement up to your union and isn't it in front of the NMB?

Shouldn't these matters be worked through the proper channels?

I just don't understand why the TSA pilots persist in putting their own jobs and career in jeopardy.

If you are so angry that you want to persist in harrassment and take matters into your own hands then I guess you must suffer the consequences.

But that is just me, I would like to keep my job until I can get out of the regionals. The regionals for me are not a "career" but a job. It is a stepping stone to the next level.

Also;

Didn't the TSA pilots have a deal with the company to merge the lists?

panamclipper said:
I just don't understand why the TSA pilots persist in putting their own jobs and career in jeopardy.

TSA pilots aren't doing it themselves it's being forced on them!

If someone kicks you in the nads are you going to stand there and say "thank you sir may I have another"??

Nobody kicked me in the nads..

If you want to act on your own then -

Well then take matters into your own hands and get FIRED...!!!

What are you going to tell your next employer?

I got fired for (put answer here) ...... Good luck!!!

Isn't your UNION supposed to do the fighting for you???..!!!!

panamclipper said:
Also;

Didn't the TSA pilots have a deal with the company to merge the lists?
I really don't understand this sort of comment. Every last one here has at some time said we have to stop this slide that we are on at the regional airline level. I am sure you have made a comment of somethng to that effect before also.

Yes, there was a proposal from the company to merge the list. But...... 1.5% per yer (not even close to inflation), four year extention (deading home space avail but they'll put you there positive space), furlough protection for GJ pilots, and restrictions on how often you can bid over to GJ.

Pretty much a raw deal and the pilot group took a stand and voted it down. One of the few groups out there that have taken a stand when mangement has attempted to get by with a fast one and you guys out there, slam the TSA pilot group for it.

I don't hate those guys but I am not going to be friendly with them. They had to do what they to but that still doesn't excuse whats happening. Pilot groups are getting screwed left and right and these fellas are assisting in the screwing. If they had no idea when the hired on, thats one thing but the guys that knew it and left TSA anyhow.... I have to question their motives.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back