• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

tailend part 91 flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We do them at Kalitta all the time. They suck.

Just remember you have planned your day according to your Schedule. If those Schedules change you can alway say " No thanks I am Fatigued"

I've done them every place I've worked, but
I've always had the option to decline and stay
in a motel till I'm legal. Airgator, I can imagine
you don't like them, but "they suck" doesn't really
seem to address the problem. Would you rather
stay on the road? ;)

There is no problem to address. You can either be dog tired and fly another 8 hours or call fatigue and go get legal somewhere and then fly after not having slept well. = sucks either way

Part 91 tail end legs are legal, flying fatigued is not legal. Here are some other things on tail end 91 legs. You can only do one leg 91, if you have to land short for a tech stop your done there until you can get rested and get legal. You can use Landing Distance instead of Landing Field Length for part 91 repo legs. You technically have to volunteer to do them, instead of being asked or made to do them.

Are far as sucking gos.... Sure they suck, but staying the night in a manufacturing town in Mexico sucks alot more. Staying in a hotel sucks, getting home and sleeping in my own bed does not suck at all. Pick your poison.

Wrong

You can only do one leg 91, if you have to land short for a tech stop your done there until you can get rested and get legal.
You can do a tail end ferry from MMTO to KYIP with a customs stop and fuel in KSHV; we do it on a regular basis. It is considered one leg

Can open.... worms everywhere.

Latest resources

Back