• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tab Express is BACK to rob your money!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My flight school in St. Louis just did the same thing about two weeks ago. Lucky for me I was almost finished with my multi when they closed the doors. I can't imagine how mad some of the guys are who just paid the full program price and dont even have their PPL.

Is Mitch Mitchelson the only common player in management? I would be interested to know if any of the local news media is aware that this scumbag is trying to get back into the flight training business at the same airport.

ATA/Discover Air
Tab Express
SimPlex

This guy has quite a track record.

and another try for Mitch!

they want to suck your money in any way! stay away!!!

http://www.simchecktraining.com/index.htm

I got burned as well, not as bad as some but I'm pissed as hell at Mitch! Adamo as well. Someone with some web savvy needs to put up a site exposing the real Captain(actually never was) Robert "Mitch" Mitchelson and his long history of scams. TAB was a disaster and so will go this SimServices whatever it is. A Google Street view shows a house in a residential neighborhood so one can only guess. If he actually does answer the phone he's gonna get a call, or two, or three from me, and they ain't gonna be nice ones. I will keep an eye on this thread and anyone even remotely considering doing any business with this guy just ask, or pm me and I'll give you the scary truth. I only wish this thread would appear at the top of a Google search so all would know.

Latest resources

Back