• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TAB Express DED,Fla.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats right Tony and Bob are brothers in law not brothers. Remember TAB stands for Tony and Bob. But I will agree that Bob and Mitch are the real criminals. Batfish

2 of the smarter men in aviation management today IMHO.

How did it go in TOMMY BOY:

"like shootin' fish in a barrel my friend, fish in a barrel"

yes the same Mitch as ATA. Although with them he was just the head recruiter. At TAB he was the head recruiter AND had a big hand in how the program was set up and I am sure the airline idea. Before Mitch, you could get 200hrs of king air time for 16,500 I believe. With his help it was more like 60k for the same. I guess the HUGE hype and the uniforms cost a lot.-kingaira90

Do they have a Westwind.?? I was supposed ferry flight a ww24 out of Deland I think it is associated with them

yep, I had a trip in there a few weeks ago. There were 4 westwind/jet commanders parked together on the ramp. Bob, the owner has a westwind type so it would make sense that they would have some. Before the school thing, the main biz was buying, fixing up a reselling kingairs. It would make sense that he may be doing the same thing with westwinds.-kingaira90

They also messed me up. Had an Air Ambulance flight supposed to go into DED the day after they closed the doors. Tried calling the FBO for 2 days. We couldn't get ahold of anyone to make plans for fuel so we had to go to Daytona instead.

Not surprising. Bob Adamo, Robert "Mitch" Mitchelson, and Tony Ptach are crooks and shouldn't be allowed to work in aviation in any capacity, at any time, ever again.

They had a westwind that sat in sua for years and years and just leaked fuel all over the ramp.

Trust me Odamo never "fixed up" king airs. He might have sold a few but i'm sure he did not put one dime into them.

Latest resources

Back