Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HoursHore said:
How's the saying go?

If you want to see really smart people doing really dumb things, become a Training Command Instructor.

That should be a patch...

"Watching smart people doing stupid things" With like a T-37/T-34 in the middle in a spin or something...

The thing that is a mystery to me is why the student keeps asking what is wrong, does he think it should be 200 degrees in the cockpit?

AC560 said:
The thing that is a mystery to me is why the student keeps asking what is wrong, does he think it should be 200 degrees in the cockpit?

Sounds to me like you could have lit the cockpit on fire and that idiot wouldn't have known anything was wrong.

I have to go with the IP on this one... If the dude in the front can't get what is being asked for the first couple of times he needs to be on the ground until his command of the english language is such that these types of problems can be avoided in the future.

For crying out loud, we're talking about learning to fly an airplane here !!! The student should have the terms "ON" "OFF" "COLD" "HOT" down before getting in the airplane..

Latest resources

Back