SWAPA wins grievance with company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What does it matter to you Idiot?

You going to still be talking about it 5 years from now? 10? Should I be talking about the DL guys that got hosed prior to bankruptcy, or the Northwest guys that got moved down the list and screwed? Why would I care? I don't.

But you keep posting the same BS, year in and year because you have to feel important. Have at it.

Wow! Truth hurts.... You guys steamrolled your new guys, and they and the rest of us won't forget it. You and the Easties at US will be remembered for that. Now go out and fight GK for a $1 raise. "Someone" probably owes him for his stance on that ridiculous SLI..... No AT 737 Capts allowed to go over as a Capt on their own 737s? Really? What a joke Red-liar, what a complete joke....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow! Truth hurts.... You guys steamrolled your new guys, and they and the rest of us won't forget it. You and the Easties at US will be remembered for that. Now go out and fight GK for a $1 raise. "Someone" probably owes him for his stance on that ridiculous SLI..... No AT 737 Capts allowed to go over as a Capt on their own 737s? Really? What a joke Red-liar, what a complete joke....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Again, your point? It's done and over. Just like your hose job of some of the NW guys. I'm sure they are happy about that.

Owes GK? I like how you just make up your own facts out of thin air and then tout them as such. You call me a liar after you completely fabricate half of your post.

You see the irony here? Most on FI do. I'm especially thankful they call you the Village Idiot as well. Glad it stuck. Of course it didn't take much, just you opening your mouth. As usual.

Irony is the fact that only WN pilots don't believe they owe GK anything. He's coming for his pound of flesh and the majority will give it to him. Unfortunately, I don't know how much of the 13% give a rat's behind to help you avoid it.

Irony is the fact that only WN pilots don't believe they owe GK anything. He's coming for his pound of flesh and the majority will give it to him. Unfortunately, I don't know how much of the 13% give a rat's behind to help you avoid it.

GK and others are just galvanizing this group. Bringing over the AAI guys that have seen this all before is going to make it worse for them (and good for SWAPA in my opinion).

We've given the 800 at no cost. Given Redeye work rules and international at no cost. Joined in the integration with no cost. Meanwhile, they crank up their salaries 150+% and are beginning to make record profits.

Do you really think we are willing to give anything? Ain't gonna happen.

Every year you don't have a new contract with pay raises you're "giving" them something. And by all indications, you'll be "giving" for many years to come.

Again, your point? It's done and over. Just like your hose job of some of the NW guys. I'm sure they are happy about that.

Owes GK? I like how you just make up your own facts out of thin air and then tout them as such. You call me a liar after you completely fabricate half of your post.

You see the irony here? Most on FI do. I'm especially thankful they call you the Village Idiot as well. Glad it stuck. Of course it didn't take much, just you opening your mouth. As usual.

Why did management get involved at all with th SLI? That was bonehead dumb, and it fostered disunity with the newest members of your group. It also benefitted YOU. No AT 737 Capts "allowed" to flow over as a 737 capt? That would NEVER, EVER happen in arbitration. You guys somehow got lucky......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Every year you don't have a new contract with pay raises you're "giving" them something. And by all indications, you'll be "giving" for many years to come.

Hey, it is what it is PCL. You know, old school negotiation now. I know you know all about that, but our benefits RIGHT NOW work for me.

I'm not going to buckle short term just to get a deal. Makes no sense with the contract and the money we are making. Now if you were paid half what we were, then I could see more urgency.

But the RLA being what it is, you know there isn't much leverage on our side.....yet. And that's fine.

Why did management get involved at all with th SLI? That was bonehead dumb, and it fostered disunity with the newest members of your group. It also benefitted YOU. No AT 737 Capts "allowed" to flow over as a 737 capt? That would NEVER, EVER happen in arbitration. You guys somehow got lucky......

Bye Bye---General Lee

You got anything new?

Na, I didn't think so.

Hey, it is what it is PCL. You know, old school negotiation now. I know you know all about that

Yes, I do. And I can tell you that when management decides to go that route, you can't keep acting like things haven't changed. When their tactics change, yours need to as well. That means picketing, billboards, radio ads, etc. It's the only way to build leverage when the RLA is stacked against you.

Latest resources

Back