Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA TA2 heads to the membership for a vote.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, everyone on the M&A Committee, plus all of the BOD and Execs who have actually had the briefings by the experts say you are wrong.

Uh-huh....after looking at events of the last several months, if you still believe Carl & Co. have a high degree of credibility....

Suppose we just apply a little common sense & human nature: Say we passed TA1 and our F9 bid is the winner (since, after all, the pilots just approved a new TA with language SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED to address a planned F9 acquisition. "So hey Judge, a framework has already been agreed upon for labor issues....no worries, Mate") Then we get down to talks with the F9 guys and....shazam!....they want DOH--we want a staple. Now, do you think for a moment Gary is going to still call the deal off at this point, because his whiny, over-paid pilots suddenly want to go back on the deal that SWAPA just sold to them? I don't. Hello, arbitration.

Furthermore, the same M&A language from TA1 is in TA2, so what did you gain for your 40 million?
You're mistaking me for someone who already thinks TA2 warrants a yes-vote. For the record, my position as of today is that TA1 was half-baked; TA2 appears to be maybe two-thirds-baked. Though I will wait for the final language to determine my vote, if the same M&A language is indeed unchanged from TA1, that will certainly be one factor leading me towards another no-vote.

P.S. The economy is starting to show some signs of life. I'm just saying....

This is one nasty place, most of this posted on here is pure trash and not factual.
Welcome to Flight Info! Where less than 1% of the entire pilot population comes to post and claim they know it all and speak on behalf of the other 99% of us who have better things to do than watch this train wreck.

Last edited:
A Chief pilot told me to my face that Chuck admitted that the lance thing in TA1 didn't work out as planned because it was put together before the shoulder cuts. The CP's encouraged him to do the right thing and his answer was that he would but only after enactment to not appear to pandering for votes or opening up a can of worms for all kinds of other changes as well.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!! Stop it! No really, you're killing me!

Latest resources

Back