Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA spending a million dollars to fight seniority integration?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
brother, instructordude does not work for f9,he is a notorious flame baiter /troll, dont feed him. 90% of the people posting hardline stuff are not frontier pilots,especially I-dude,who knows how to rile em up,do a thread search on him,he hit a peak with the ups mess.

Last edited:
Ha, you don't want me there. Thanks for the insults. The holier than thou attitude comes through loud and clear. I don't work for either and I'm very happy where I am but have plenty of friends at SWA. Great company yes, but pissed off people just like everywhere else. You grow past a certain size and it's inevitable that you lose what you had as a small company. Just like to see pilots in this industry treating others with more respect instead of as the adversary. I'm saying it could work out nicely for both groups or it could be ugly depending on how it's handled. Preferencial hiring...sounds like a crock to me. After all, you would be inheriting a customer base they've worked hard to gain. From what I've seen you would be lucky to have the F9 guys and girls on board.

Ok good. I started to get nervous that you did work at SWA or F9. I will agree
F9 people are great. Traveling on them as a paid passenger about 30 times or so, Their people provided outstanding customer service and had great attitudes. It's all about attitude at SWA. I would think it would be a great fit. Plus only humble attitude my friend not holy.

PS: Get use to fair and equitable based on seat position. Its Federal Law....Get use to it tough guy.

I don't see anything fair and equitable about an F9 FO sliding in above me who went straight from the right seat at my previous airline with no PIC to the right seat at F9 considering the hiring requirements at SWA. I think there is something in that law about career expectations and that should apply to people like the pilots I mentioned above.

Mohawk Allegeny will have Frontier pilots integrated into Swa in a fair manner regarding their current seat position. There will be no staples or hiring. Relative seniority. Mohawk Allegeny is Federal Law get use to it.

Pretty sure most are used to it by now, Allegheny-Mohawk has been around since 1972...

Hey G Lee

Hey General,
You got skrued on the total number of posts you've made--should be 12,852. WS

I don't see anything fair and equitable about an F9 FO sliding in above me who went straight from the right seat at my previous airline with no PIC to the right seat at F9 considering the hiring requirements at SWA. I think there is something in that law about career expectations and that should apply to people like the pilots I mentioned above.

What is fair and equitable depends on your view point. I a are betting on relative seniortity and a 2 to 1 SIL ratio for each seat. That is fair and equitable.

post_old.gif
07-31-2009, 07:44 #25 instructordude

PS: Get use to fair and equitable based on seat position. Its Federal Law....Get use to it tough guy.
BM applies AFTER a purchase is completed, if however a presale deal is made to staple (per Kelly letter stating a mutually agreed contract plan of hiring as needed), then that deal is the law. Get used to it.

Last edited:
I a are betting on relative seniortity and a 2 to 1 SIL ratio for each seat. That is fair and equitable.
You are on serious hallucinogenics my friend...

Fair and equitable for a bankrupt employee is a paycheck starting at the bottom of the buying company. Get used to it.

Latest resources

Back