• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's interesting that the AirTran status reps were invited to the meeting tomorrow. Those are the people that will decide if the proposal is sent out to a vote.

I thought it was interesting anyway ... Maybe it's not really. :)

Must be good for both.

If AirTran is invited to a meeting with the CEO of SWA, it's probably more like a job interview than anything. Hopefully the trannies don't blow it.

GK: Here's what we'd like to offer you.

AT: Um, no we want more.

GK: Ok then, f@&k off! We'll just run the company separately and keep shrinking it until you come to your senses.

AT: Uh.....

Is it me or does it seem like the AirTran guys on this board have been curiously quiet these past couple days.

Don't worry guys, one way or another you will have a much better career. Unless you push this to arbitration. Then, as I have said from the beginning, you probably will not.

It's a dirty business for certain.

If it isn't a good deal for the Airtran guys, it won't happen, and off to arbitration. If it is, then arbitration isn't necessary, and that means many Airtran guys will be mixed into the group. Fairness rocks!

OYS

Do you work for airtran

Last edited:
Is it me or does it seem like the AirTran guys on this board have been curiously quiet these past couple days.

Don't worry guys, one way or another you will have a much better career. Unless you push this to arbitration. Then, as I have said from the beginning, you probably will not.

They are busy working guys give them a break!

Other than the abiguously gay delta duo, the rhetoric has toned down a bit for obvious reasons (SWA mgmt stepping up and laying it out for all of us). Then you have to go and warn us about arbitration again. If you think arbitration would be that bad for us (and good for you), why aren't you encoraging us to push for it instead of constantly trying to talk us out of it? Thanks for your sincere concern ;) .

If AirTran is invited to a meeting with the CEO of SWA, it's probably more like a job interview than anything. Hopefully the trannies don't blow it.

GK: Here's what we'd like to offer you.

AT: Um, no we want more.

GK: Ok then, f@&k off! We'll just run the company separately and keep shrinking it until you come to your senses.

AT: Uh.....

Clueless again. Class A idiot as usual. Bob Dylan tries to rock the Cazbah but ends up passing out in his own piss, mixed with an over abundance of vinegar.

Latest resources

Back