SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't know what is going on do you?? Either way he is still DumbVerita.:D
You are a pathetic immature wannabe. Go back to flying your Microsoft Flt. Sim on your little 'puter in the basement.

The first deal was rejected by the AAI MEC.

The second deal is what is on the table now, being reviewed by the AAI MEC. The AAI MEC will either:

A. Reject the second deal
-or-
B. Send the second deal out to the AAI pilots for a vote.

Those are the facts.

Isn't there a bridge somewhere you should be sitting under? Go chase your a$$ in circles. That would be more productive than your posts on here.

We trusted the AT MC to get the best deal we could. It seems they did. I trust them and that is why I will vote yes. If you don't trust them then why did we use these guys? Waiting to see if fine, but this is the deal they got. Not sure if I understand your hesitation on either side. This was not a contract negotiation with our old management, this was with GK whom as far as I know has not lied nor been less then genuine with us, or anyone else as far as I know. A truly big difference. That is why I trust this to be our best deal.

its unfortunate you are so trusting, because from the scuttlebutt ive heard, this isnt that good of a deal for you.

You are a pathetic immature wannabe. Go back to flying your Microsoft Flt. Sim on your little 'puter in the basement.

The first deal was rejected by the AAI MEC.

The second deal is what is on the table now, being reviewed by the AAI MEC. The AAI MEC will either:

A. Reject the second deal
-or-
B. Send the second deal out to the AAI pilots for a vote.

Those are the facts.

Isn't there a bridge somewhere you should be sitting under? Go chase your a$$ in circles. That would be more productive than your posts on here.

Here is a fact. You are going to see quite a bit of stapling in future if you are nice.

Good Luck!:bawling:

Slaquer5, I look forward to working with you. Classy post from a real gentleman. Thank you.

Martin Tricycle Motor Works

Whatever the deal is, the worst that could happen to my AT brothers is a significant pay raise, better contract, better retirement, more days off, more vacation, better mgmt, etc. It's highly unlikely that any deal offered will give AT less than that. No deal offered will give us, the SWA pilots one single item on that list. At best we will get a marginally faster upgrade.

Forgive me if I sound one sided. I feel for every AT pilot in this deal. You all have families, retirement to plan, mortgages, etc., just like we all do. I hope the best for all. I hope everyone gets what they deserve, if not more. Hoping for the best for all, SWA and AT. Soon it may not be us and them. Just us. I hope us is happy and can serve our employer and each other well.

In the aviation world, most pilots over spend and over buy houses. The SWA group is no exception. They are capped out for the most part that is why upgrade is so important. The AAI group will experience the pay bump with more daylight at the end of the month. The ones screaming the loudest are tapped out and need the upgrade to fix mistakes, their own, IMHO. If there is good news for the AAI group in this, all first officers will make equivalent to old AAI captains wage when the SWA CBA takes hold. For the AAI captains, it is like flying X numbers if extra days every month without having to actually fly them.

This isn't a sales job, just a little insight. I am a five year SWA first officer, for me this is just a groaner. I welcome the good news for the AAI guys, but for us middle of the pack first officers we just have to take it with a grain of salt. With no bump and flush, it is what it is. The AAI guys might be pissed that life changed, but again it is what it is. Enjoy deciding what is a good deal or not. For SWA guys this will not match our expectations when we got hired either. But that was lost a long time ago.

Whatever the deal is, the worst that could happen to my AT brothers is a significant pay raise, better contract, better retirement, more days off, more vacation, better mgmt, etc.

And not a single one of those things will cost you a dime, or affect your quality of life in any way.

redflyer65,

That question just brings this whole discussion right back to its beginnings on Sept 27th.

Let us just hold back and see whatever is presented. You are not going to win any arguments with AAI pilots. Nor are they going to win any with the SWA pilots.

Latest resources

Back