• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA is rocking Atlanta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a SWA guy, it means much to see all the thank yous.

This board tends to get very negative. I'm guilty of assuming a few of the AAI posters represent the group at large.

In the end we will all work together and we will all pull the same rope. In a previous life we had to put 2 groups together (one of which was an alter ego).

Bottom line, keep your head up, drive forward and this thing will all fold out.

Happy Holidays.

As an AAI guy, it means much to see all the thank yous.

This board tends to get very negative. I'm guilty of assuming a few of the SWA posters represent the group at large.

In the end we will all work together and we will all pull the same rope. In a previous life we had to put 2 groups together (one of which was an alter ego called Skywest).

Happy Holidays.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear things went well and that the orientation went well.

With such positive reports on the open house, it is important to remember that it is not all hype, as is the case for most orientation/feel good experiences.

Living the experience of a positive work environment, job security (not 100% but certainly more than most), fair compensation and pride in working for a company that is viewed positively by most Americans is much better than just attending a singular event....that is what is exciting!!

SWA nor SWAPA is not perfect but it is as close as there is in this industry and with the talent that is currently at SWA and with what is coming from AAI, I'm even more confident the future for SWA is very bright.

More discussions will arise (even on this thread) that will generate some negatives but don't be distracted from the probability that in 10 yrs this acquisition will be viewed as a game changer in the growth of SWA in order to make sure the next generation of SWA pilots get as close to as a good deal as past SWA pilots have experienced....it won't be "fair" for all, nothing is, but judged against the majority (and future hires) I believe it will be good.

Look forward to flying with all!!!

Sounds like this luvfest was just like an ATC party they throw every now and again....

Good luck AT group......the SWA guys want to make you warm and fuzzy before the entry without lube.

As an AAI guy, it means much to see all the thank yous.

This board tends to get very negative. I'm guilty of assuming a few of the SWA posters represent the group at large.

In the end we will all work together and we will all pull the same rope. In a previous life we had to put 2 groups together (one of which was an alter ego called Skywest).

Happy Holidays.
[/QUOTE]

Really Ty? Really?

Kudos to SWAPA!!!

Truly as class act and an amazing party!
This was just the kind of culture that simply would never exist at AirTran.

We all have an amazing career ahead of us.

Ty, I must have missed you. Were you there?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back