• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA calls all former AirTran pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will be a happy grateful pilot when SW owns us but geez guys you are sure being mean to a fellow pilot that us just an employee of an airline that was bought.
Your joking, right? Now your blaming the pilots, whatever goes down goes down because SWA wanted it, not the pilots.

What's with the "Vato" thing?

It goes without saying that there's not a single one of us who believes you are Latin in any way. Vatos (the plural of vato) doesn't have an apostrophe, mate, and the placement of the rest of your syntax is too precise in your post history to believe that's an accidental typo.

Just wondering... ;)

Ok PENDEJO did I spell that one right????

Don't ignore the facts because of a spelling error WTFO (did I spell that on right)

You can believe anything you want but know that what I say is fact and you know it . you did just make it to the big leagues and now you want our seat ....wont happen .........chico

Cheers vato

Ok ******* did I spell that one right????

Don't ignore the facts because of a spelling error WTFO (did I spell that on right)

You can believe anything you want but know that what I say is fact and you know it . you did just make it to the big leagues and now you want our seat ....wont happen .........chico

Cheers vato
Heh heh... not trying to irritate you, was just asking. ;)

I don't take ANY of this personally or seriously anymore. What will be, will be, and short of running for the MCO F/O rep position and getting involved again (I *REALLY* hope someone we know and trust steps up down here so I don't have to), there's nothing I can do about it, so why stress?

This "gringo" will be happy to buy the beer for you on the overnight, even if you are aggravating my coworkers, simply because *I'M* not trying to "steal" ANYONE'S seat. I'm an F/O now, I'll be an F/O when the dust settles... It's all good, mate. :beer:

p.s. Had to asterisk out the curse words. ToS violation to curse, no matter what the language is, and I don't want my reply yanked in case someone reports your post and CLR or OWW has to police the thread. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Texman, sorry, but I think I deleted your PM when I went through a major mailbox clean out last week.

Care to send again? I don't remember all of it completely enough to respond... been a long week.

Ok PENDEJO did I spell that one right????

Cheers vato

This is classic! SWA is the "Big Leagues" and AirTran is not???? Dude, they are both LCC carriers that both do the same type of flying in the same type of equipment. How can you possibly rationalize SWA is the "big leagues" over AirTran?
For the record, I'm not putting down either, as I don't believe anyone is more "big league" than anyone else no matter what they fly, but trying to say you are in the "big leagues" and they aren't is nothing short of amazing.

This is classic! SWA is the "Big Leagues" and AirTran is not???? Dude, they are both LCC carriers that both do the same type of flying in the same type of equipment. How can you possibly rationalize SWA is the "big leagues" over AirTran?

In November, Southwest Airlines carried more total system and domestic passengers than any other U.S. airline. American Airlines carried the most international passengers. During the first 11 months of 2010, Delta carried more total system and international passengers than any other U.S. airline . Southwest carried the most domestic passengers.

I would say we are in "the big leagues" over plenty of airlines.

In November, Southwest Airlines carried more total system and domestic passengers than any other U.S. airline. American Airlines carried the most international passengers. During the first 11 months of 2010, Delta carried more total system and international passengers than any other U.S. airline . Southwest carried the most domestic passengers.

I would say we are in "the big leagues" over plenty of airlines.

OK, if that's how you want to see yourselves. But that means DAL, AMR, UAL etc. are the real "Big Leagues" and SWA is not. My point is we all just fly airplanes and comparing yourselve against someone else based on how many airplanes your company flies compared to someone else is pretty silly. I repect everyone equally no matter what they fly until they prove themselves an ass, than it doesn't matter who they fly for. A lot of good people in this industry, but there are a few pompous ones.

Latest resources

Back