• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Richard Gozinya

Vikings Fan
SWAPA pilots,

In light of the very dynamic situations of the last day or two, SWAPA has started to open exploratory talks with the Lynx pilots. Lynx is equally part of the transaction and we feel that it is important to include them in the process. They have reached out to us, and SWAPA feels it important to explore all avenues. The Lynx pilots seem genuinely excited about the opportunity to be a part of the Southwest Family. We look forward to our future discussion.

Your M&A Committee

SWAPA pilots,

In light of the very dynamic situations of the last day or two, SWAPA has started to open exploratory talks with the Lynx pilots. Lynx is equally part of the transaction and we feel that it is important to include them in the process. They have reached out to us, and SWAPA feels it important to explore all avenues. The Lynx pilots seem genuinely excited about the opportunity to be a part of the Southwest Family. We look forward to our future discussion.

Your M&A Committee

Now, THAT is funny!

It only takes 51% to sign Swapa cards and they will end up on our list prior to every F9 pilot. Think that is funny?

I don't know that their is any way for anything to happen with Lynx without a deal with FAPA, but if there is I think I can say pretty definitively you would get a group of guys with good experience that have no qualms about a staple and GENUINELY really want to be a part of SWA and would fit pretty well.

I feel like that is stating the obvious, but the way this has gone it seems nothing has been obvious.

Latest resources

Back