• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there is no telling to how long you'll have to wait. some people get the call right away. a friend of mine waited almost 18 months.

FTI in Denver (banner at top), great place, awesome instructors, UAL sims. It's ONLY $6000!!!! Why spend $7500 at HPA, they have no better of a SWA hire rate, it's only what they want you to think - great marketing on their part. It's your cash...

One addition to Higher Power. They have a deal with Wells Fargo for a student loan. It's a 15 year loan that doesn't affect your credit score. Monthly payments are around $100.

ForgedBlade said:
FTI in Denver (banner at top), great place, awesome instructors, UAL sims. It's ONLY $6000!!!! Why spend $7500 at HPA, they have no better of a SWA hire rate, it's only what they want you to think - great marketing on their part. It's your cash...

To make it clear, HPA goes out of their way to explain that getting the type from them does not improve your chances. They sell the program based on personal attention and a unique atmosphere that includes the chance to meet the SWA people department and in some cases use SWA sims.

Pay for training and then you "might" get the job. That's as cool as $29 fares!

Oh, how original -- a "pay for training" flame bait butts into the act. One huge benefit of the type rating requirement is that it cuts down on the number of idiots the folks in the PD department have to screen out of the application process!

Relief,

Ive got a 73 type and did NOT pay a cent for mine. I guess Im not qualified according to your logic (or lack there of).

Johnny

Latest resources

Back