• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there is no best. some are cheaper, some are faster and slower, and some have more personal attention. usually none have it all. it seems many, including myself attended higher power aviation in dallas which focuses IMHO on personal attention, quality training and a family atmosphere where you can also meet some SWA people department folks (but no advantage). the price is a bit higher however.

Higher Power has a class starting every week 8-12 people.

I was trying to go to K & S in PHX but they did not have a class spot for me when I needed to go. K & S has (at the time) smaller classes and they were all booked up!

I liked the Higher Power experience....by the way.

Got mine at K&S --great people & training! A friend went to them a few months back and they even did all their sims in Dallas at the SWA training center!

type

Went to k&s and had a great experience, the difference is that they teach Southwest specific procedures/callouts.

I used HPA, had an excellent experience.

They were very willing to work with me on scheduling issues.

Flew the SWA sims in DAL.

Great program. Great people.

Fti.......

in DEN were SUPER. Great ground instruction, sim was awsome and ya can't beat the price! VA bennie approved as well.........Good Luck! Clip...

Thanks guys! I go for my type Aug 8 at HPA. Sounds like a great place. Hopefully I will get the call from SWA in the NEAR future!

Thanks again.

Latest resources

Back