• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Ty wants to keep his seat, then fine, he can keep his pay and contract. If Airtran ALPA tries to burn this down, all 1700 will pay the ultimate price. Don't believe Gary will do it? Try him.

We are happy you don't work for LUV too. Look how easy that was to agree on something.

awe dude???? you had to go and ruin something we agreed on. Obviously you have a bone to pick.

:laugh: Don't make me laugh.

No way in HELL trannies should get our money. I know its not about the money anyway. Stay on your own pay then, and commute to ATL forever.

That just won't happen. Airtran pilots will get the huge raise, and stock. SWA pilots won't lose a dime, may get a 5% raise (add that to the Airtran guys too), and get some stock also. Arbitration will resolve the SLI, and that will be it. Count on it. If not, USAir #2 here we come.

OYS

If Ty wants to keep his seat, then fine, he can keep his pay and contract. If Airtran ALPA tries to burn this down, all 1700 will pay the ultimate price. Don't believe Gary will do it? Try him.

That will be up to the arbitrator, not SWAPA. Btw, how did the Colgan guys do on the latest arbitration award? Oooops. Not looking good for you. You will be powerless, so just go with the flow red. GK also has pressure from business types to keep this going. Do you know how many M&A people are working on this? You pilots are just a fart in the room when it comes to this merger. Just concentrate on the joint contract and getting those Airtran pilots PAID.....it will give you a warm feeling inside. LUV them.

OYS

Last edited:
OH dam OYS, now you made me think about this chick in my avatar blowing wind. I must change it tomorrow. she will never be the same. Way to go dude. You probably scare them away like that on the road too.

OH dam OYS, now you made me think about this chick in my avatar blowing wind. I must change it tomorrow. she will never be the same. Way to go dude. You probably scare them away like that on the road too.

Just think about it this way, she just met SWA/FO, and that's why she passed gas. Everyone he meets does that. It's not you. Relax, and say hi to her for me in your dreams.

OYS

That just won't happen. Airtran pilots will get the huge raise, and stock. SWA pilots won't lose a dime, may get a 5% raise (add that to the Airtran guys too), and get some stock also. Arbitration will resolve the SLI, and that will be it. Count on it. If not, USAir #2 here we come.

OYS

Every time you post, you set a new high score for ignorance. Here's a tip, when you say "count on it", it only shows that even you don't believe your own drivel.

You're welcome.

Latest resources

Back