• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA WATRS routes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are correct. Direct from sources, -800's making boatloads of money in the CONUS so they decided to use them there. Supposedly we are going to have a killer 3rd Quarter!
You are right about Q3 2013. LUV's Q3 2012 net profit was approximately $100 million. Wall Street is currently estimating a $205 million net profit for Q3 2013. Looks like the revenue synergies from connecting the networks are finally kicking in. We will find out the actual numbers in a few weeks.

Life? No

Remainder of employment. Likely.

If you had any perspective to know what resentment does to a person, you'd get over it or leave. I'll never stay here as if I'm trapped. Won't do it. I can make money doing a dozen things where I know I'll be happy. Life is way too short for anything less.

If you had any perspective to know what resentment does to a person, you'd get over it or leave. I'll never stay here as if I'm trapped. Won't do it. I can make money doing a dozen things where I know I'll be happy. Life is way too short for anything less.
True. Now days so many of us feel like We have a certain entitlement. Most people are extremely selfish and self centered. There is no greater thing than being a help or of service to your fellow man. You can at least leave this earth with some sort of feeling that you tried to make it a better place for others. This can be done with little effort. Just be kind say hello to people. You may be surprised at the difference it can make in there lives. Be thankful for what you have. Health family etc. Once you actually do that this other BS becomes so much less important.
Cheers and hugs for all.

So true. Nobody said life has to be fair. As an AirTran captain, my life will change in the near future, but I plan on making the best of it and being the absolute best Southwest pilot I can be. Adapt and adjust, enjoy life!

So true. Nobody said life has to be fair. As an AirTran captain, my life will change in the near future, but I plan on making the best of it and being the absolute best Southwest pilot I can be. Adapt and adjust, enjoy life!

Welcome. I wish more had your attitude. Great to hear! You're gonna love it here.

I did the last class II flight with a BWI check airman. Revenue management put the 800s on more lucrative routes (even though SJU is always full) with out consulting flight ops or Crew Scheduling. It was an accountant making a stupid decision IMO...to prove it in the lines for October their were numerous BWI SJU turns...class II makes it legal..but when revenue management stole the airplanes the turns are now illegal...so there will be some good high paying turns in open time! Morons'

I did the last class II flight with a BWI check airman. Revenue management put the 800s on more lucrative routes (even though SJU is always full) with out consulting flight ops or Crew Scheduling. It was an accountant making a stupid decision IMO...to prove it in the lines for October their were numerous BWI SJU turns...class II makes it legal..but when revenue management stole the airplanes the turns are now illegal...so there will be some good high paying turns in open time! Morons'

Something just doesn't jive with this story that I've heard as well. If this is all it was, then just put the planes back on the SJU route, that simple. I think there is something more to this story.

Something just doesn't jive with this story that I've heard as well. If this is all it was, then just put the planes back on the SJU route, that simple. I think there is something more to this story.

Hey, what's that over there by the grassy knoll...

Latest resources

Back