• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA. "warriors"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, try to remember, there are no swa pilots happy about the SLI either and none of us get a pay raise in 3 years- just a 1000 pilots put over the top of me from an airline I could have got on with years before swa- so instead of reliving that, do as I myself do, and remember the 10,000 well qualified that would love to be in class tomorrow under all of us-

You're talking to the wrong guy, wave. I didn't bring up the SLI, your fellow SWA pilot Beechdriver did. I have no desire to keep rehashing the SLI nonsense, but if people like him insist on telling us that we passed up some great deal, then a few of us aren't afraid to speak up and call BS. If guys like him would just drop it, then you'd never hear another peep out of me about it.

But not sure your mentality is proving your statement- which is a pretty human response- look at your posts here- they seem way more negative and anti-swa than most AT pilots I know.

My posts here have to do with reality, they aren't anti-SWA. The reality is that Gary is looking for productivity enhancements. Those are his own words. It's not "anti-SWA" to acknowledge that and start talking about what it may mean for all of us. The idea that you can never speak unless it's a rose colored glasses outlook on everything is absurd.

For instance- we don't like the SLI- but do love this company and are positive about the future for everyone on board- you very much don't appear to feel that way

Oh, I'm quite positive about the future. But being positive doesn't mean being delusional. And frankly, it's delusional to believe that there aren't going to be changes in Section 6, some that everyone won't like very much. That's just reality, not negativity.

And I would counter that you'd be better served to be quiet until you at least spend one day in a swa uniform before being uber opinionated- let's not forget that you were ridiculous during the SLI- I personally don't like hearing any of your thoughts after the BS you tried to orchestrate- you think I'm alone?- few of us can help relating your SLI behavior with any thing you say now- and it'll be that way for a while- you made that bed- sleep in it- it'll take time, so I don't blame beech at all when the same bs tone is coming from you about this letter
Have you thought that your alpa experience may not give you all that accurate an assessment of Gary's letter? In the whole of your short professional life, how many times have you been right on any subject concerning SWA?

How about earning respect among your peers as a pilot and swa employee first, before getting political...? Maybe?
That's how I was taught...
Compared to life at air tran- you should have some rose colored glasses- I know you're of that school of thought that rose colored glasses are a bad thing- but those of us who add to the culture every day really do want you to wear them- and yes, I'm being serious- I've got mine on and I came from airlines and contracts a lot better than air tran's.
So, why not start at square one and be humble for a bit, (as I expect from myself) instead of diving into your thoughts on section 6- you'll never be allowed in the union game here at swapa, you have to know that- are you really incapable of being a line guy or must you be in the mix? as a brand new guy- and someone who did his best to derail the whole SLI process- your opinion is a very well earned irrelevant.
How about you try to be involved in about 5 years when we've all forgot about your BS antics and when you have an appropriate amount of swa experience to be credible on any level?
I doubt you'll take that advice- but if you don't put a big chunk of time between your role in the SLI as alpa's stooge and any other endeavor you attempt at swa- I predict you'll be really ineffective at best- at worse- well, there are more important women and men than me who don't appreciate your effect on this pilot group. Do as you wish.

Last edited:
let's not forget that you were ridiculous during the SLI

The feeling is mutual.

How about earning respect among your peers as a pilot and swa employee first, before getting political...? Maybe?
That's how I was taught...

Your problem is that you view us as a bunch of newhires. This is a merger, not a mass hiring of 1750 newhire pilots. Every AirTran pilot is just as entitled to an opinion of Gary's letter and the upcoming Section 6 negotiations as you are.

you'll never be allowed in the union game here at swapa

Good. I have no desire to be.

I predict you'll be really ineffective at best- at worse- well, there are more important women and men than me who don't appreciate your effect on this pilot group. Do as you wish.

Always with the veiled threats with you. Pretty sad.

Threats? New hires? Do you not care about your professional reputation? Or is everything just about you building a case against swa? I care what my coworkers and leaders think of me and the job i do, and the attitude i represent. Do you? Bc thats what im talking about. Im not threatening you in any sense- Im not talking to 1750 air tran pilots- and i do not view any Air Tran pilot as A new hire, hell, I'm sure I'll be a whole lot of exAT pilot's FO and I look forward to it-don't try and make my views on you as my take on them, as if you represent them- from what I hear- you very much do not- and don't try to make me into a ft myers(RSW) guy- I defend against that mentality- I'm talking about getting a real perspective before spouting off on the Internet about something you clearly dont know about- and you try to make it into something bigger and sinister- which, ironically is exactly what I'm talking about- how you like to try and poison the well every chance you get-
Look, just as your actions are not a reflection on the entire AT group, neither are my views about you some sort of indictment on all of them- this is just about my opinion on you and your FI posts, thats it. Get it? Look- have all the opinions you want pcl
I'll take my own advice now, and leave you to your business- and to my fellow co-workers at AT- it's on you if you follow this dude.
(and no, I'm not saying you'll be fired if you do- you'll just be wrong)

Last edited:
PCL. You ARE a newhire. You wouldn't have been hired here through the normal process. Why? Because we would have seen your name on the list and canned your fat ass before it went to the chief pilots. No one wants you here. You are a 300 pound nothing that just takes up alot of space. Deal with it. You also don't have a snowballs chance in hell getting in with SWAPA. They think you are a joke and laugh at the BS you spew. Go ask Linden, he knows.

This is a merger, not a mass hiring of 1750 newhire pilots.

About the same as the Europeans "merging" with the American Indians.

I take a blanket as long it comes with some snow bunnies. Lol! Dicko I knew you were a crafty chick. She's CRAFTY! Bump bump boom boom pow!

About the same as the Europeans "merging" with the American Indians.

Well you certainly make clear a SWA perspective. Hardly something to be proud of though and further proof that SWA certainly did not pull of a merger to be "proud of" as Gary alluded to at the beginning.
Mergers are tough for everyone.. You certainly can't blame either side's stand. It's both sides taking their best shot. You SWA guys seem to be making this personal against PCL. AirTran did their best with what they had to deal with, don't see how you blame the AirTran guys for doing what they thought would be in their best interest?
Pretty weak to Monday morning QB them and kick them when they are down.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back