• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Upcoming Class Prep Advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shorts, sneakers and an OP tshirt most certainly do make for good bar wear. I'm not trying to get laid I'm trying to pack light.

How do you military guys fit all those clothes in your "kit" and still have room for your watches and sunglass case?

Gup ;)

Shorts, sneakers and an OP tshirt most certainly do make for good bar wear. I'm not trying to get laid I'm trying to pack light.

How do you military guys fit all those clothes in your "kit" and still have room for your watches and sunglass case?

Gup ;)

Oh SNAP!!!! :)

As you can tell PERFECT10 there's quite a lot of civvies vs military here at SWA, but in the end we all drink the same beer and have a good time working together. Welcome aboard. My advice, don't study a damn thing. Enjoy your family, you'll have PLENTY of time to study while in Dallas.

hey guys,

i was in the Oct class. i bought the pass737 cards, and they helped a lot. many of the guys in class saw what we had, and they ordered them while in class. i think it was a benefit to have them ahead of time, just to get some studying time in.

good luck to you, and see you on-line.

ps--all new hires in 3 Oct class got OAK, as of April, some were able to bid out of it into PHX.

cheers,
NAV

hey guys,

i was in the Oct class. i bought the pass737 cards, and they helped a lot. many of the guys in class saw what we had, and they ordered them while in class. i think it was a benefit to have them ahead of time, just to get some studying time in.

good luck to you, and see you on-line.

ps--all new hires in 3 Oct class got OAK, as of April, some were able to bid out of it into PHX.

cheers,
NAV

Hey NAV,

Can anyone from OCT 3 class hold BWI yet? I know it is junior but was curious since movement has slowed down a bit.

Thanks

Oh SNAP!!!! :)

As you can tell PERFECT10 there's quite a lot of civvies vs military here at SWA, but in the end we all drink the same beer and have a good time working together. Welcome aboard. My advice, don't study a damn thing. Enjoy your family, you'll have PLENTY of time to study while in Dallas.
Yeah...so far, it seems that the majority of guys say there'll be plenty of time to study in Dallas: I like your advice and I think I'll take you up on that! Damn it's hard to get out of this military-style training program mentality!

bottom guys in bwi were hired in feb07 for the may vacancy awards. bwi only junior to dallas...
Interesting, a HOU SWA F/O told me last night that the most junior F/O @ BWI right now is a Jul 07 class guy....I may have misunderstood him.

Latest resources

Back