• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be careful at the party, wild turkey is some bad $hit, have fun, it will be the easiest 6 weeks of your life. And yes, come down and socialize after class, remember YOU are the culture of swa. Dont be an "OYS", keep the culture alive.

Is there a good website fot the limits and mem items? I can't get to the training materials until just before class.

They should have sent you a welcome packet with the memory items, limitations and flows, flows, flows. If you have these things down prior to class you'll be way ahead of your classmates. If not don't worry but it will speed things up. And as others have said on this thread, forget about your life before and how you did it at your other airline. There's a reason it's done how its done here. It works...

In this order: Memory items, limitations, flows, at least be able to get the jet started, the climb descent stuff is NA for sims.

If you have time, review the profiles for normal TO, V1 cut, SE ILS, abnormal starts.

Lastly, avoid badmouthing the company that just hired you while standing in the hall as the chief of training walks past. True story.

In this order: Memory items, limitations, flows, at least be able to get the jet started, the climb descent stuff is NA for sims.

If you have time, review the profiles for normal TO, V1 cut, SE ILS, abnormal starts.

Lastly, avoid badmouthing the company that just hired you while standing in the hall as the chief of training walks past. True story.

More than just a few times.

Ok for planning purposes what is the pay in training? Just trying to get my family budget established before I head out for 6 weeks. One less thing to think about while I'm there.

Ok for planning purposes what is the pay in training? Just trying to get my family budget established before I head out for 6 weeks. One less thing to think about while I'm there.

When you find out let me know... I started last week and I still don't know what it is!

Latest resources

Back