Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA today like the airline in the book, "Nuts!"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's truly pathetic how many people feel so little of themselves and their careers that they're willing to surrender everything they've earned because of the most minute risk. You can justify it in your own mind all you want by talking of "life experience" and the hordes of kids that you have to take care of, but it's really just cowardice. But tell yourself whatever you need to to make yourself sleep better at night.

Whatever man. We all grow up some time. Some just take longer than others.

We'll see what the DRC brings. Not holding my breath tho.

At least my conscience is clear and I don't feel the need to rationalize my cowardly vote.

I think you're missing the point. You don't think those people believe their conscience is just as clear as you do yours? You don't think that everyone on the other side of the argument isn't exactly as sure of the validity and righteousness of their point as you? You can keep bitching all you want, but all you're doing is trying to make yourself feel better. The only impression you're making on the other side is NOT that they believe you, or that they secretly know but won't admit what you keep repeating; it only reaffirms in their mind what an "angry, deluded" individual, who's "in denial," that you are. I can't believe that you don't get that.

While there may be some cosmic judge who will one day tell people who was right and who was wrong, it certainly ain't you or them. Unless some sort of "smoking gun" appears for one side or the other (probably not likely), nobody is ever going to change their mind about their point of view here. Ever. But keep bitching about it; maybe it's cathartic for you, and you can get over being so angry. Maybe it'll help you be a little happier (and perhaps even live longer) with less stress.

Bubba

You can keep bitching all you want, but all you're doing is trying to make yourself feel better.

Frankly, bitching about it is cathartic, so it does have some value in itself. I don't expect to convince any of the SWA pilots that we were right and you were wrong about the integration, so it's certainly not about that.

So what's it about for you PCL?

I only post here to refute lies, typically from you or from Max. When lies go unchallenged, they have a tendency to become thought of as truths.

No right or wrong, it was a business deal...bounded by signed contracts that were adhered to...

...which included threats and ultimatums which were clearly unethical and resulted in a lop-sided integration that will result in long lasting resentment and animosity...

I only post here to refute lies, typically from you or from Max. When lies go unchallenged, they have a tendency to become thought of as truths.

Name a "lie" from me

Please remind

...which included threats and ultimatums which were clearly unethical and resulted in a lop-sided integration that will result in long lasting resentment and animosity...

You have your choices- and it certainly was lopsided- against junior SWA FOs

Name a "lie" from me

Please remind

Let's start with your claim that the MEC was intentionally delaying the vote on the first deal.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back