Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA today like the airline in the book, "Nuts!"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh....OK. Thanks Dad. My bad. I also forgot how great the Sleep Inn in BWI was or the "Quality Inn " in DFW. Those were the days.

"Dad" huh? :rolleyes: Well, you're the one who wants to play the "broke FO with kids" card. What did you expect?

Btw, you'll find a few craphole hotels in the SWA system, too. Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Not sure how we are going to absorb 1000 planeless pilots...

Don't fret, MJ. SWA will be using our orders and options to get more 700's.

If you're really worried about, though, you can give my seat back. It looks better on me, anyway. :D

I know you wanted DOH-Rel Sen, "your seat" and our contract...I think that crappy hotel argument would have worked for ya...

Sleep Inn was by The Rose. Loved that bar. The crappier the hotel the cooler the dive bars. Fancy hotels mean pricier drinks and better work out rooms. It's sort of a ying and yang thing.

Disclaimer- The Rose used to be cool. It got remodelled. Such is life.

I know you wanted DOH-Rel Sen, "your seat" and our contract...I think that crappy hotel argument would have worked for ya...50 737 orders ain't gonna cut it...more like 100

Ty, I understand you wanting to f over the SWA pilots, all is fair in negotiations, what I don't get is why you so strongly support taking money out of the pockets of your fellow AAI pilots, ego is an amazing drag on common sense...

"Dad" huh? :rolleyes: Well, you're the one who wants to play the "broke FO with kids" card. What did you expect?

Btw, you'll find a few craphole hotels in the SWA system, too. Enjoy! :D

Way to redirect and make a comment to a statement I never made. I was not a broke FO. Never said I was Try. Let me break it down for you. The people spoke about had a much higher tolerance for risk than myself and most other FOs. I didn't even say the deal was good or bad. It was irrelevant. It was different for each person depending on their situation. We all should have voted. If it went down or went to arbitration, so be it. It takes a brain to evaluate something and yes, that's OK. It takes zero brain power to say NO and fall back on emotional arguments like calling someone a "Surrender Monkey". That's what happened. There is no such thing in life as fair. It is what it is, what you earn, what you negotiate, and sometimes luck. I thought most of us knew that by now.

Ps. Quit sending me PMs, it makes me think you have no life.

Way to redirect and make a comment to a statement I never made. I was not a broke FO. Never said I was Try. Let me break it down for you. The people spoke about had a much higher tolerance for risk than myself and most other FOs. I didn't even say the deal was good or bad. It was irrelevant. It was different for each person depending on their situation. We all should have voted. If it went down or went to arbitration, so be it. It takes a brain to evaluate something and yes, that's OK. It takes zero brain power to say NO and fall back on emotional arguments like calling someone a "Surrender Monkey". That's what happened. There is no such thing in life as fair. It is what it is, what you earn, what you negotiate, and sometimes luck. I thought most of us knew that by now.

Ps. Quit sending me PMs, it makes me think you have no life.

I haven't sent you a PM, ever . . . . Have no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back