• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to write $10.2 million check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HEy sluggo...I went back and looked at you previous posts....looks like you got rejected by Fedex and by SWA...now I see why you are bitter. Don't come on here talking crap when just awhile ago you wanted to work here...The reason you did not get the job is that they saw right through you.. Just like you come across like and idiot and a$$ here you did the same at the interview. Everyone should pull up previous post by sluggo and see he/she is full of crap. I would paste some of them here but could not get it to work...the paste button that is.

Sluggo is a Yonited dude. Talk about glass houses. Wanna compare notes? United has killed more passengers than any other airline in the past 20 years.

Not only tasteless, but wrong stat boy.

I'm not hear to defend sluggo, but pricks like you are the prime reason WN gets hated on so much...

It doesn't show much class when you start saying who has killed more people. Those remarks are totally unnecessary.

HEy sluggo...I went back and looked at you previous posts....looks like you got rejected by Fedex and by SWA...now I see why you are bitter. Don't come on here talking crap when just awhile ago you wanted to work here...The reason you did not get the job is that they saw right through you.. Just like you come across like and idiot and a$$ here you did the same at the interview. Everyone should pull up previous post by sluggo and see he/she is full of crap. I would paste some of them here but could not get it to work...the paste button that is.

Getting too hot in here for you GayDog? Go home, back to your dog house so the poodle can rub one out on ya. I got the job I want, now I'm laughin at chumps like you flying around WalMart style, trash & 6 leg days. Punk "everyone should pull up his stuff and look at his posts" What kind of crap is that, MiddleSchool? Maybe we should come over to your pad and look up your skirt... No tool there. GayBoy

Getting too hot in here for you GayDog? Go home, back to your dog house so the poodle can rub one out on ya. I got the job I want, now I'm laughin at chumps like you flying around WalMart style, trash & 6 leg days. Punk "everyone should pull up his stuff and look at his posts" What kind of crap is that, MiddleSchool? Maybe we should come over to your pad and look up your skirt... No tool there. GayBoy

See there you go your true side shows up....most people I feel bad for that they did not get ther job but after reading your crap here I don't feel bad for you at all. Walmart style.....funny how times change from when you wanted to work here. read your posts you sound like an idiot. I have real doubts you ever flew the A-10. I have never met an A-10 a$$ before but I guess I have now. you make me laugh. I guess I better put on my walmart uniform and get back to greeting....they say there is a lot of money to be made at Walmart...I guess it is not that bad.

Hey Sluggo did you ever get the job at Air Japan...you said in an old post you had an interview in April? Please let us know....as for reading old posts, it gives us insight to where a person is coming from when they post crap posts....In your case it seems like you are now mad at SWA for not hiring you? Am I right?

Not only tasteless, but wrong stat boy.

I'm not hear to defend sluggo, but pricks like you are the prime reason WN gets hated on so much...

Exactly. What's even more pathetic is how the southwest girls get their panties in a wad when someone talks trash about their airline.

Funny how no SWA barnies have much to say. Any time there's negative publicity, in any form, It gets pushed way down. They can knowingly fly broken airplanes, kill a kid in Chicago... But, Shhhhh, don't tell anybody. Ever notice that?

"barnies"... thats cute.

You remind me of this girl I knew back in '95 who used that word. (when it was still a cool term for the girls to use). She said she picked it up from that movie Clueless. (I'm sure you've seen it).

Also, she was so unhappy and insecure that she would verbally bash anyone she perceived was better off than her.

Your name isn't Jenny M. is it?

If so, sorry for not returning your calls.

fielGAY or GAYfiel. (You pick. I don't want you to burn all of your creative juices on only one thread).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back