SWA to hire 200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knew the peace and calm wouldn't last.

Poor lil FO GL...trashing everyones neighborhood again.

fv

So fv, stating the obvious (variety in planes and flying types (domestic and long haul)) is trashing a neighborhood? I merely stated a truth, didn't bash him at all. If you want to read an interesting "trashing", read an Emirates thread on APC. Your own Captains are complaining. I, again, didn't do any trashing there either. Please don't be so defensive. Good day.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You really can't beat options. Having the option to try different types of flying is a good thing. Some people love long haul flying, and some don't. At a legacy, you can try all types of flying. Variety is great, and when it pays well too, that is FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you cut and paste your drivel or do you retype it EVERY time?

Seven years ago I was sold that what is going on now could not happen. Seven years from now who knows what will be going on in any airline.

Take the job, the first known job you have as an offer. Accel, and move on only of that job is unbearable. There have been very few SWA pilots leave with the excuse that it is unbearable, most are due to family QOL issues.

Accellent! or Eggscellent advice. F$%k it, I can't spell either.

Last edited:
Do you cut and paste your drivel or do you retype it EVERY time?

Some people obviously need repetition. Why so defensive? You disagree with variety? Ohhhhh....kay.... Legacies have variety in planes and types of flying. You can't say that isn't true. Good aye.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
SW has great options. Who needs the heavy stuff? Flying outa Cali is the cat ass. Never got to go there when I was a tranny. The ground is reel tall out thier.

SW has great options. Who needs the heavy stuff? Flying outa Cali is the cat ass. Never got to go there when I was a tranny. The ground is reel tall out thier.

Yes

Yellow dog is very fast. Watch out for the cats, they will bite.

PS. IPA. Is great. :)

Thanks- got a few PMs vouching for them-
Friend of a friend stuff at my age, but I passed it along- they're cheap too

Latest resources

Back