Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

Delta Airlines fly direct to Angola -report

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08am EST

LUANDA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines will launch direct commercial flights between the United States and Angola from June or September, U.S. Ambassador to Angola Dan Mozena was quoted as telling local news agency Angop on Friday.
These would be the first direct commercial flights from the U.S. to oil-rich Angola, and would serve U.S. oil workers who currently use a 15-hour charter flight known as the Houston Express that lands in Luanda three times a week.
Mozena did not provide further details on the flights.
A Delta Air Lines spokesperson was not immediately available to comment. (Reporting by Henrique Almeida, editing by Will Waterman)

I just don't think I will be bidding that. If it is a 3 day trip worth 24 hours (like Lagos), then it may go senior. You gotta have good security, and we seem to have that. I bet you are jealous Bravodude.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gen-

Do you really think anyone here is still not completely bored to death with your tired ass? We all know you had a bad experience in LBB involving the gimp and that big redneck with hands like baby dolphins-and now you hate everyone in the freaking world who does not work for DAL...... Blah, Blah, Blah, and Blah.......

-You should take a pill for your complex, and give us all a break.
-Get over it!

Gen-

Do you really think anyone here is still not completely bored to death with your tired ass? We all know you had a bad experience in LBB involving the gimp and that big redneck with hands like baby dolphins-and now you hate everyone in the freaking world who does not work for DAL...... Blah, Blah, Blah, and Blah.......

-You should take a pill for your complex, and give us all a break.
-Get over it!

Shouldn't you be looking for a job in Angola? There are probably plenty of job openings over there for future EX RJ pilots. But, if you want a jumpseat over there, you will have to bring all of your papers, updated, and coffee for all of us. I want a triple latte with one sweet and low.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey Retarded Lee, how's that international demand at Song? Ha Ha Ha. You going to make it through this round of furloughs and pay cuts?

It was really dumb of Song to put so many eggs into the international basket.

Actually Gen, with the way you guys give away scope, You are giving those RJ pilots job security. For as much as you hate them, you sure do like to give them a lot of work.....

Actually Gen, with the way you guys give away scope, You are giving those RJ pilots job security. For as much as you hate them, you sure do like to give them a lot of work.....

That's not actually true, since the total number of RJs allowed has not changed. But, you know that. And, 50 seat RJs are leaving at a higher rate than larger RJs coming over. ASA got 10 CR9s, and lost 20 CRJ50s, along with all of their ATRs. Mesaba also lost those same CR9s to ASA.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Boy, Wall Street is really impressed with Song's latest destination. They are being rewarded with a decline of 14%. Nice work Song!

This message is hidden because Tanker Clown is on your ignore list

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sarcasm 101

I guess nobody gets GL's sarcasm. Do you really think Angola is more desireable than BOS? Clearly he was being sarcastic. Think about it...

It amazes me that this website if full of idiots with no sense of humor...

Latest resources

Back