Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep responding to me General, continue to validate me with your silly rebuttals.

Delta offers a lot of things, international, wide-bodies, Europe, etc...

However, as demonstrated by the General, Delta doesn't can't offer a life to its employees, that is up to them.

Keep resonding to you? I respond to almost everyone, and that should be obvious. Your initial response to me was a waste of time for everyone, telling me that "Most of you" couldn't care at all if Delta went to Angola. What did that statement do for this thread? Absolutely NOTHING. You wrote something worthless.

And, I love my life. I fly where I want, did well in the merger, and have enough time off to enjoy life and also enjoy doing things like this board. That is key, I am enjoying what I do. A lot of people like you love to complain, or don't bring anything to the table worth reading. Sad but true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Keep resonding to you? I respond to almost everyone, and that should be obvious. Your initial response to me was a waste of time for everyone, telling me that "Most of you" couldn't care at all if Delta went to Angola. What did that statement do for this thread? Absolutely NOTHING. You wrote something worthless.

And, I love my life. I fly where I want, did well in the merger, and have enough time off to enjoy life and also enjoy doing things like this board. That is key, I am enjoying what I do. A lot of people like you love to complain, or don't bring anything to the table worth reading. Sad but true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ok General, now go get laid

They make a hell of a lot more money than your airline ever has....

-It's just a matter of time before you are knocked down a few rungs.... How in the hell can anyone stand to be around you? Oh, wait-I guess they probably can't-which is why you are always here bashing anyone any everyone but yourself..... You are certainly over-compensating for something.
-Jackass!

Wow, you came up with McDonalds making more money than Delta ever has. I am sure a lot of companies can say the same thing. Walmart also has made more money than Delta. Can you come up with some more that are obvious Professor? How many companies make more money than your RJ operator you fly for? Probably a lot more than make more than Delta. That is key---you are a small fish in a large pond, and can't stand it. Talk about over-compensating. You lack a lot it seems.

And, I don't bash everyone on here, only people who don't get it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, you came up with McDonalds making more money than Delta ever has. I am sure a lot of companies can say the same thing. Walmart also has made more money than Delta. Can you come up with some more that are obvious Professor? How many companies make more money than your RJ operator you fly for? Probably a lot more than make more than Delta. That is key---you are a small fish in a large pond, and can't stand it. Talk about over-compensating. You lack a lot it seems.

And, I don't bash everyone on here, only people who don't get it.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Wait and see-General..... Pan Am was the biggest kid on the block-a long time ago, how are they doing now?

Your airline is a consistent money-losing mess... Yet you find it appropriate to look down your nose at SWA, (whose pilots make way more bucks than you) McDonalds, Wal-Mart, and pretty much anything other business than your black hole of an airline.... How many years of pathetic losses is it now, Gen? You wouldn't know an operating profit if it bit you in your silly ass.

-SWA is so awful, ain't it big guy?
-You are truly one pathetic excuse for flesh.

Trying to make a joke, you can't even spell the city correctly. Idiot. I think the place you and Networ-King need to go most is Uranus.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Big words from a little man. what happened you and $h1t brick (scope out rjs) have a fight. you girls should learn how to get along better in bed.

Skyteam-codeshare
ASA-codeshare
Comair
Skywest

oh I give up there are too many to list.

What you listed is not the same. ASA, Comair, and Skywest are not codeshares, but rather feed providers with Delta buying the seats. I don't think Southwest will be doing that with Volaris or Westjet. Again, you seem retarded.

Skyteam-codeshare
ASA-codeshare
Comair
Skywest

oh I give up there are too many to list.

Knee pads
Street corner
Pay for training
SWA fng
Furlough

Wow bravodoosh. You get them all!:laugh:

Go give your girl milpilot17 a hug. She could use one from someone like you.:blush:

johnsonrod said:
What you listed is not the same. ASA, Comair, and Skywest are not codeshares, but rather feed providers with Delta buying the seats. I don't think Southwest will be doing that with Volaris or Westjet. Again, you seem retarded.
She is retarded!

Latest resources

Back