Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crjdude

Just interviewed at SWA last week.
Would it be considered butt smooching to send a thank you card to the interviewers?

thanks.

crjdude said:
Would it be considered butt smooching to send a thank you card to the interviewers?

thanks.

It's the professional thing to do in my opinion.

Trojan

When I interviewed 3 years ago, I sent a thank-you note to each of my interviewers, in-care-of the People Department.

Good luck all,
shootr

Thank you

A unique thank you might set you apart from the rest. I was hired last month and I took three prewritten thank you cards but with a little twist. I had a picture of my family inside. I felt that it would put my face in front of the interviewers one more time. I’m not saying that the thank you card alone got me hired…. It might have been my lovely singing voice but a good thank you won’t hurt.

Good luck.... Come on in the pool is fine.

crjdude said:

thanks.

I did interviewing work at my Legacy employer for years. Though they counted for nothing because the interviewers input was recorded immediately after the interview, receiving notes was always nice. Most employers offer you a job on the merits of your sim, interview, background and testing. Not necesarily in that order. It's the right thing to do, but not because it enhances your chances but because it's polite.

Good luck,

caseyd

Hey Shootr,

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

Appropriate "a$$ kissing" is the proper way to do things. You never know when your file may be in the "out" basket and the thank you might find its way to the right people. (Caseyd's post notwithstanding.)TC

Latest resources

Back