• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty,

When did you become an a$$.

Before or after your upgrade IOE.

You come off as such a poor loser.

Only a coward hides behind a mask and says the things you do.

Get off this thing and try to do something positive in your life.

CatYaaak said:
Don't expect any cult members to divulge cult secrets!

Like how they talked the feds into wavering the pre-flight walk-around for through flights.

At other airline I've seen, a pilot MUST complete a walk-around, prior to EVERY flight. Doesn't matter if you divert into East Butthole, Texas for fuel and you have to find some steps and do a walk around...you HAVE to do it.

At our shop, the Feds have made this very, very clear.

Nu

And we all see how thorough that walkaround is. I watched an FO for someone else walkaround the ENTIRE AIRPLANE without ever looking at it.I'd rather have our rampers take a glance at our airplane than have Opie stroll around it with his hands in his pockets whistling the theme song.

The 10% Rule

Guys,

I think things are blown out of proportion and are isolated incidents. The 10% rule applies. There are the 10% of pilots at EVERY airline that are jerks, or blatently bend the rules. Unfortunately, we all get stereotyped. FWIW.

Indapool said:
And we all see how thorough that walkaround is. I watched an FO for someone else walkaround the ENTIRE AIRPLANE without ever looking at it.I'd rather have our rampers take a glance at our airplane than have Opie stroll around it with his hands in his pockets whistling the theme song.

I didn't make this a bash a pilot thread. I simply pointed out that, for one reason or another, SWA, as a company, gets to take a few operational liberties that no one else can.

Instead you launch off at individuals. Nice way to cross the line. Don't be so defensive...it makes you sound like a JetBlue guy.

Nu

Sy-bill said:
Ty,

When did you become an a$.

Before or after your upgrade IOE.

I've been on this board for over 7 years, pal. If you don't like my posts, there's a handy little feature called "ignore". Use it.

You come off as such a poor loser.

I think I made it pretty clear from the start that I didn't want the MDW thing to go through. If that's how you see me, that's your problem, not mine.

Only a coward hides behind a mask and says the things you do.

Plenty of people know who I am. Sounds to me like you want to make this personal . . . :rolleyes:

Get off this thing and try to do something positive in your life.

Gee, thanks for the free therapy session.

Maybe I should try to be more like you . . .

nah, that'd suck so bad!

Ty Webb said:
I think you should lay off the pot . . . . at least until you get your notice.

And that came from a grownup? :rolleyes:

In short order I am amazed at the imaturity of some on this forum.

Sy-bill,

That is classic!!

Latest resources

Back