SWA tactics on the ramp and taxiways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tired of this TY....

I think your valu-jet witness relocation employer is really making some planning mistakes thesedays. I mean going into IND with the NWA build up, ATA and not to mention all you can eat (money making) corn-dogs going in and out all day long.
(thats in and out of IND not your a$$)

I think your valu-jet name changed company is going to piss off the corn-dogs soon and maybe they will offer all you can eat corn-dogs to all the folks in ATL. Which means AirTran (the new name) will be fighting a 4 front war. NWA, ATA, DAL & SWA. Its my understanding you don't want to fight NWA anywhere.

On a personal note: I think you crossed the line when you made fun of the Harvard of the Skies. AKA: Riddle...... you must be jealous.

RVR300 said:
Sorry Lear guy if that makes you mad. Just because you may have taxied out ahead of someone doesn't mean you are or will be ready when you get there, which is why we'll usually let the tower know we'll be ready at the end or ready in sequence.

Actually I could care less. I just like to stir the pot a little. Just a little jealous i'm not working there!

Every time someone gets frustrated with AirTran they bring up the 'oh my God- VALUE JET'

SWAFO get a life. Apparently the the Riddle comment hit a little close to home. Ty frequently sounds like an idiot on here, but now you do too.

As far as being pissed off, it sounds like you are the one that is pissed off now.

Don't forget about DUE DILIGENCE. For 3 weeks AirTran's route planning and revenue mgmt depts had the run of the mill at ATA. They went route by route, fare by fare, looing at what the pax loads, revenues, and yields were for ALL of ATA's routes. Don't be surprised if you see more competition coming on ATA routes, but only the good ones.

This one time at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pu$$y.

SWA/FO said:
Tired of this TY....

I think your valu-jet witness relocation employer is really making some planning mistakes thesedays. I mean going into IND with the NWA build up, ATA and not to mention all you can eat (money making) corn-dogs going in and out all day long.
(thats in and out of IND not your a$$)

I think your valu-jet name changed company is going to piss off the corn-dogs soon and maybe they will offer all you can eat corn-dogs to all the folks in ATL. Which means AirTran (the new name) will be fighting a 4 front war. NWA, ATA, DAL & SWA. Its my understanding you don't want to fight NWA anywhere.

On a personal note: I think you crossed the line when you made fun of the Harvard of the Skies. AKA: Riddle...... you must be jealous.

Harvard of the skies. I can't believe you actually sat down and typed that. Remember when you were on here complaining about how the AMR and LUV stock were trading for nearly the same price? Then everyone else had to explain the idea of market capitalization to you? I should have smelled a Riddle Rat right then and there. Obviously Economics / Finance 101 is not a required course at the "Harvard of the Skies."

Fyi

The other day in Oakland, Ground asked us to Hold for the SWA jet as he had a control time. The SWA crew thanked us for waiting and apologized for taking so long.....that's what I see.

Sounds like the newly crowned Capt at Airtran has become the righteous hand of God for all that is wrong in aviation.

Yeah.... I think I was cut off by one of those vaju-let .. pricks the other day. sp?
That darn AirTrash scum....

I've flown with those riddle dudes... they aint that good. Riddle doesnt even have a ball team. Maybe volleyball..??

Southwest does taxi briskly.... I think we do on occasion as well.. But I have never seen either operator... Green Tail Penny Pinchers or Orange Belly money makers dog fighting on the ramp.... Both good groups of folks ... hard working without the ego bull.... At least thats what I thought ?

Ty.... settle down..... excuse him.... he cant help. it....

The Packers suck.

Oh, I'm just going to sit here and take all these pot shots at my company without responding? Then you really cross the line and bring my educational establishment into it. Someone has to draw the line somewhere. Enough is enough... Like this thread.

(hint: this is humor)

Hey DC9ATL & MUGS,

Be nice. I was only kidding. I didn't even go to Riddle. I'm an 0-6.

You know I get tired of hearing stuff too. Like this one, this is a classic: "I don't want to fly for SWA they fly 8 legs a day."

I was only kidding about that valu-jet stuff.

Hey, I was hired by AirTran too. So give me some credit. If I was able to pass such a tough interview and be welcomed into your company, then I might not be that bad of a guy after all. In fact, I would be honored if you were pulling gear for me. Then I could buy all the beers on our overnights...if EV doesn't beat me to it.

Hey.... TB.... Check you PM's.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back